• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Sticks n Stones - a search

quibble

34yr old alleged human
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

JLRwYPq.png

but words can never hurt me
. . .
welcome to the search

• You can call me Quibble, I'm an elderly genderqueer they/them and I'm looking for a chill and fun person to write with. It has been several years since I spent any serious time writing and its time I come back to it. Ive been writing with friends forever, starting with a notebook passed in class, evolving to gaiaonline, then a private forum with the same core friend group for many years. I write third person present tense most often but I can write past tense if it bothers you. I tried discord with very little success, but I'm happy to plot and chat over discord for sure. I'm going to attempt relearning BBCode, which has certainly become more complicated since I last used it. The current formatting is modified from user CRrp. Although my BBCode is rusty, my mind is still writing even when I'm not typing so if you bear with me through some ugly posts, I'm sure I can tickle your literary delights.

Caution : will swear
    like... a lot, in character

long term or short term partner
    OOC chatting and plotting
    Hetero and LGBTQ+ characters
    romance, angst, drama
    mature themes or violence
    silly lighthearted stories

no one under 24 please
    extremely dark content
    spicy mature content

Last edited: