• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Steven Universe RP!

Man, I wish I could draw like that, the only thing that turns out good when I draw it are stick figures.

Oh please. I looked at a reference. I really suck, especially at digital. Traditional I'm okay-ish. Still haven't got human anatomy down quite yet.

When I draw something=
M2D6p06.gif

Also, I see a ship. AquaQuartz huehuehuehuehuehue

Yep yep. I can surely see that happening. We shall have to wait and see their personalities and junk!

Sent from my Android via Tapatalk. Please excuse typos/grammar mistakes/short posts.

Got that right, I'm still planning the moment where he finds out that Rose is gone.

Mhmnnn. Aqua is quite.. Cute, thiugh, so if he crushes easily.. ^.^

Sent from my Android via Tapatalk. Please excuse typos/grammar mistakes/short posts.

I think Quartz will be more on the emotional side, he can get upset easily and is very sentimental.

Haha. Oh, this is going to be very very fun.

OOOOO I love Steven Universe. One of the only shows I fan girl about,next to Fairy Tail and One Piece.

I also love one piece *If you couldn't tell by my Avatar* and Fairy Tail..to bad I'm sooo behind lol

Wow, is this still going on? I would very much love to join. There are few shows I obsess over more than this one! (Plus, I find gems interesting <My birthstone being an opal>)

If you read the overview and what we have so far, PM me and I'd be happy to try to have you fit in with us

Pardon my bambiness, but I can't quite find how to start a PM conversation, hehe >w>'

In any case, I've read the overview (Which is the bit that interested me) and am currently reading what you guys have so far!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back