• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Steven Universe RP!

DarkEko13

Let me show you the power of OCs!

media-8418526769763864872-edstevenuniverse_2x1__384087.jpg

We, are the crystal gems

We'll always save the day

And if you think we can't,

We'll always find a way,

That's why the people of this world believe in,

Garment,

Amethyst,

And Pearl,

AND STEVEN!

Or at least.... That's how it use to be...

Not to long after Lapis Lazuli left earth...

After the a particularly brutal mission, the gems had returned home exhausted, not even Amethyst was her wild and perky self. Upon Steven asking what happened, the gems didn't give him a good rely, though Garmet did bring back Steven another rock, for his now ever-growing collection. Excitement consumed young Steven as the ran to go add it to his collection.

Lion, the normally docile creature stood up and growled as the warp pad began to flicker to life, and a beam of light shot forth from it. Suddenly, the whole room was filled with gem beasts of every shape and size. With them, a mysterious black gem. This gem was known, as feared as Augite, Destroyer of Worlds. And now, it appeared Augite had set his sights on earth.

It only took a few moments for a huge battle to ensued between the Crystal Gems and Augite and his army of gem creatures. Hearing the noise, Steven ran down stairs to see a huge battle! Before he could attempt to help, Lion grabbed him and fled the house. Not a moment later, the whole temple exploded, and the unmistakable beam of the warp pad flickered into the sky once more.

Later, Steven returned to the destroyed home, and to his absolute dismay, the Crystal Gems, all of the gem shards, and Augite's forces were gone. The Crystal Gems...were no more.

But hope has arrive! New Gems have appeared to help Steven, to save the Crystal Gems, and to defeat Augite!!

Could it be you?

I'd love if people want to join~

Characters:

1. Me=

2.Blue Bell=Aqua

Notes:

1. We play our own gems, but Steven will be with us

2. All towns people are still in Beach City

3. We do not know about Rose or Steven upon arrival

4. This is an intermediate- advanced rp. So no 2-4 sentence replies are permitted.

5. Because several people RP this, the post time is
3 days or get skipped

Character Sheet:

Name: It’s ok to just but the first name

Alias: Sort of how Amethyst calls herself “Purple Puma”

Height: Simple

Body Style: Fat? Thin? Long limbs?

Hair: Include, color, length, and style

Clothes: Single enough xD

Gem: Type of Gem, Jewel, or Mineral

Gem Shape: Most come in hexagon, circle, but Lapis Lazuli showed us we can also have them in shapes like a rain drop, or something that is affiliated with their gem

Gem Color: Single enough, a lot of stones come in a bazillion colors!

Reason for coming to Earth: Simple enough, maybe you came to seek help from Rose, or your friends of the gems who finally found a working warp pad! Heck, you can even be enemies of the Crystal Gems if you want to!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeeees! Steven Universe is one of my favorite shows and I assume that we would be playing as a Crystal Gem? Aweeesoomeeee.

We would be playing as our own gems. The main 3 have been taken by the mysterious Augite

Nooooo! Not the main threeeee! D: When will this be up? If it doesn't get more interest I'm happy to do it as a 1x1 or something like that.

If you read the black parts on the top of the topic it tells you what has happened so far.

Also: I hope to ask some people in coversations once it gets unlocked to me

People who want to join should message me personally to discuss it. I have a specific list of qualities that are needed to make this RP work :3

Name: Aquamarine "Aqua"

Alias: ---

Height: 5'11"

Body Style: Aqua is tall and thin, and she tends to stand up straight, making her seem taller than she is. She has a very skinny physique but she's not underweight.

Hair: She has short, periwinkle colored

hair that comes up to her chin and side-bangs.

Clothes: A short dress black dress and dark blue leggings. She wears simple light blue shoes and black gloves.

Gem: Aquamarine

Gem Shape: Triangle

Gem Color: Aquamarine ;)
aquamarine2.jpg
Reason for coming to Earth: Aqua had been working quite hard on trying to restore the warp pads and she finally figured out how. She does not know where it leads or who lives on the other side.

I'm going to put a spot for the Character Sheets on the actual RP :3

Can you make intermediate level posts? If so, Welcome Aboard!

Totally. They range from two paragraphs to.. A lot. X3

Sent from my Android via Tapatalk. Please excuse typos/grammar mistakes/short posts.

Don't worry, the actual RP will have a much better Char sheet, this was just a quick one so people can thing about their gem :3

~~~~~~~~

Name:
Onyx

Alias: The Black Knight

Body Style: Tall, and medium build. His fighting stlye is more about calculating strikes, so he often crouches ot make himself seem less threatening, which lowers opponent's guards.

Hair: His hair is dark black, and he keeps it died up usually. When it is down, it is about to his shoulder, or a little past that.

Clothes: He wears light armor at almost all times. He has shoulder pads, knee pads, elbow pads, as well as a breast plate. His gem is in the center of his chest, and so the armor goes around his gem. Under his armor, he wears a long sleved black shirt, and black pants with boots.

Gem: Onyx

Gem Shape: Circle

Gem Color: Jet Black

ts_nat_sto_ins_bla_ony.jpg
Reason for coming to Earth: Onyx's gem was badly damaged in battle. He has been searching for Rose Quartz so she can fix it for him

Name:

Smoky

Alias:

Quartz

Height:

7' 5

Body Style:

Quartz is actually very lanky and tall, his arms and legs are thin like Pearl's, although his legs are long and his torso is short. Quartz also has rather large feet.

Hair:

Rather short hair, only coming down to the top of the neck. It's usually unkempt and sticks up in a couple of places in a good looking way.

Clothes:

A military-styled jacket that is about waste-length. The jacket also fits in a snug manner but allows Quartz plenty of movement. He has what appears to be regular pair of pants and some boots that come up to his ankles. Quartz also always wears a pair of round sunglasses and a large holster on his back for his weapon which is a rifle that doubles as a large blade.

Gem:

Smoky Quartz

Gem Shape:

An upside down rain drop shape but with sharp and more stiff edges instead of smooth ones.

Gem Color:

White to black transition.

Reason for coming to Earth:

To be honest, Quartz actually had a secret passion for Rose. Smoky had met her once and instantly fell in love with her right off the bat, love at first sight, if you will. He actually comes to Earth because he discovered a working warp pad and is going to try and come to Earth to find Rose and commit his love to her.​

Everyone got a picture of their gems and jewels while I only got a description.

Aweeesomeee. So, I see that Aqua's the only girl. Smoky's got his eye on someone else, though, so this should be fun. :3 Will we figure out our gem weapons and powers IC? Lookin' forward to this!

Sent from my Android via Tapatalk. Please excuse typos/grammar mistakes/short posts.

Well, not exactly. Rose is gone so I'm just setting up a plot point for when Quartz finds out Rose is gone.

IKR, I'm planning on him to be devastated, but I will not give away too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back