• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Steven Universe RP

Dustbelly

Hiya! I'm looking to rp some Steven Universe stuff! I have one specific plot and then there's just pairings I'd like to rp.

The rebels

We would rp as gems who live in Homeworld, but they want to change things each for their own reasons. Currently the plot is based heavily on my character, Ollie's background who doesn't want to use her limb enhancers and hates how 'lower' caste gems are treated. She finds some old logs left behind from rebellion written by another peridot, but this one was with the rebels. When Ollie hears about all the wonderful things on Earth and that they still might have rebels living there she decides to try and leave for Earth. Of course actually leaving Homeworld takes time and resources so she's going to need someone to help her or maybe even a small crew to actually pull this off.
The plot doesn't have to end with them leaving Homeworld, but currently that's what drives my character forward. We could plot more if you find this interesting!

I already have character planned for this: Peridot Facet 3R5D Cut 7XO, also known as O and later Ollie.

Then there's just bunch of cute fluff and romance ones

Canon characters I like to rp and their pairings:
  • Peridot
    • x Lapis
    • x Jasper
    • x Bismuth
    • x Amethyst
    • x Garnet
  • Jasper
    • x Lapis
    • x Pearl
    • x Peridot
Message/comment if you'd like to rp the plot I have or just casual shipping stuff. Tho they don't have to start as romance and can be Au stuff too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back