• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Steven Universe rp!

Diaval

hi ; the title says it all XD

I would love to do a rp based on the show steven universe. I mostly stick to ocs, its of course up to you who you play as, canon character(s) oe ocs XD
There are not realy many rules for my rps... Just try to avoid godmodding please ( controlling the othe rpersons character(s) without their permission and/or having extreamely overpowered characters......uhm...unless your character is a dimond i guess? those probably need to be op XD )
cursing, violence and darker themes are fine with me , but i am also open to a more random, lighthearted type of story XD

-script or lit, i dont mind
- while i usualy write around 2-3 (or more ) paragraphes per reply, i will try to match the lenght of my posts with yours
-one liners are...ok in some situations, but its always great to have more to react to :')
-I will usualy reply at least once a day , should i be gone for longer i would tell you

if you are interested just send me a pm!

( english is not my mothertounge. while i am always trying my best not to make too many mistakes, they do happen... i hope you dont mind ... O: )

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back