• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Steven Universe rp?

Galacticmoonwolf

Self proclaimed angst queen
Anyone want to do a roleplay on Steven Universe?

I can try to be any character in the show and I have seen all the episodes as it stands now

I also accept any ship, however I only ship Steven with Connie
Fusions are okay with anyone though

OCs are okay but I would need a full detailed bio of them before we roleplay with it.

Just to add, I also would not mind if anyone knew of any AUs or crossovers. I would need to be told of the AU so I can look it up though.

About crossovers, it's all okay. Just name the fandom and I can see if I am into it/can work around it.

hi ^^ ; i love su and would love to rp :3

I do know all of the shows episodes and most of the comics, but i actually prefer using ocs ( dont worry, i have refs of them and their bios are veeery detailed as i love developing characters and worldbuilding XD )
I can do script or lit, short or long replies, always trying to match the style of the one im rping with ^^ Normally i try to reply as soon as i see a message, but will answear at least once a day. I dont ghost people, so if i ever stop replying, the message probably got deleated or i am ill ( just send another message in that case )

(English isnt my mothertounge, so i do make some spelling mistakes from time to time, i hope you dont mind..^^')

hi ^^ ; i love su and would love to rp :3

I do know all of the shows episodes and most of the comics, but i actually prefer using ocs ( dont worry, i have refs of them and their bios are veeery detailed as i love developing characters and worldbuilding XD )
I can do script or lit, short or long replies, always trying to match the style of the one im rping with ^^ Normally i try to reply as soon as i see a message, but will answear at least once a day. I dont ghost people, so if i ever stop replying, the message probably got deleated or i am ill ( just send another message in that case )

(English isnt my mothertounge, so i do make some spelling mistakes from time to time, i hope you dont mind..^^')

//Wow someone is interested XD
Hit me a PM and we can discuss it there XD

I've been trying to do a few Steven universe RP's myself! I'd love to be Peridot lol

Anyone want to do a roleplay on Steven Universe?

I can try to be any character in the show and I have seen all the episodes as it stands now

I also accept any ship, however I only ship Steven with Connie
Fusions are okay with anyone though

OCs are okay but I would need a full detailed bio of them before we roleplay with it.

I’m interested! I have ocs but can’t get a discord. That’s fine, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back