• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Steven Universe rp?

Diaval

hello :')

you have already guessed that i love steven universe and would love to do some rps based on this fandom :3
While i prefer focusing on ocs and building an own story for the rp, canon characters can also make an appearence if you want to. I have no problem playing as multiple characters ; ref pictures of my ocs are in the links below

I dont have many rules fpr rping; just try to avoid godmodding ( controlling or killing the other persons characters without their permission) please ^^'

Lit or script style, i dont mind ; Im a rather active rper and usually will respond as soon as i see your message or at least once a day ; while not all replies have to be super long- i understand that sometimes there just is not much to write for a certain situation- please no one liners or even one word replies- dont do this to me XD I dont ghost people; so should i ever stopt replying im probably unable to get to the computer or the message somehow got lost- just write me again ^^

my characters *in case you want to know xD *

size comparision m.c und g. greyP. Dork Squad

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back