• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Steven Universe Rp! (Canon player wanted!)

Lucario1217

Hello! I’d like to do a Steven Universe rp! I have a two Ocs I’d like to use and a small backstory. I’d also like (like usual) someone who can play canon characters. It would be highly appreciated. You have to have watched the hour special. Leave a comment or message me! If this can help. One of my character is a half-human half-gem and the other is a plain gem.

Here's their story; Wolfgang, a young boy who possesses the gem of his mother, Citrine. Alongside him is his mother's very close friend Vanadinite, a gem who is referred as he/him. Both Vanadinite and Citrine were part of the rebellion years ago and decided to live on Earth. They were bubbled by their follow comrades in order to protect them from the diamond attack. Years later, Wolfgang's father, Marcus, unbubbles them and frees them from their stasis form. After spending time with Marcus, Citrine soon falls in love with him. Years go by, Wolfgang is born and possesses the gem. When the boy was 4, his father died in a car accident, leaving him alone with Vanadinite. He knew his mother wanted this child and decided to take care of him. Him, thinking he was the only gem left on Earth, raised the kid in the woods in a house he managed to repair. Vanadinite is Wolfgang's father-figure. Before the attack, he knew Garnet, Pearl, and Rose Quartz quite well.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back