• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Steven Universe Roleplay [With OCs!]

Rycamp

Puhuhu~
Greetings, everyone. It's been some time since Iast showed here on RP nation and I've really been in the mood to begin a group Roleplay to happen on the Steven Universe lore.

Though, it wouldn't actually use the show characters but instead our own original characters with can of course use OC gems!

I haven't really the plot decided as that is something I would like for us to come up together but I do have ideas.

8 to 10 roleplayers would be ideal, I believe, but of course it would still work if we sticked with less.

In case you are interested please also comment below where you would like this RP to be done (like here or discord, for example.).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back