• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Steven Universe AU RP

I mean I can't actually personally ship them myself. :P

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't see them being foils for each other, so I don't really ship...

I don't see them being foils for each other, so I don't really ship...

A foil is someone who has a personality that dosen't seem to be able to mix with anothers, but somehow does. A good example of this would be Deadpool and Cable. Cable is straight laced and serious, while Deadpool is..... Well, Deadpool. And yet their best friends, or as colse to it as possible when your an immortal nut job and a time traveling mutant.

So you're shipping them together...

I approve.

Well, Tacomann is. But I'm fine with it.

Shipping before the Rp even starts confuses me at least let them interact

I think TacoMann intended it to be more of a joke than anything else, or just what was running through their head.

A foil is someone who has a personality that dosen't seem to be able to mix with anothers, but somehow does. A good example of this would be Deadpool and Cable. Cable is straight laced and serious, while Deadpool is..... Well, Deadpool. And yet their best friends, or as colse to it as possible when your an immortal nut job and a time traveling mutant.

I get what a foil is, but I personally don't really ship foils that much. But it's whatever. To each their own. 

Okay, I lied. I do ship foils. I just don't see Druzy and Galena as foils for each other.

GEMSTONE(S): Titanium (Cluster) Quartz.
Preferred Name(s): "Rainbow Quartz", "Quartz", "Titanium".
Preferred Pronouns: He/His.

Gemstone Color: Multicolored - color may change on different facets.
Gemstone Location(s): Back - lower than shoulder blades. Due to being cluster-type gem, he has second gemstone, located on his neck. He usually hides his first gem on his back.

image.jpeg

Weapon(s):Quartz projects two pitch-black arms out of his hidden gem on his back. Both arms can change their shape, liquidity/gasification, illumination and other aspects. Arms are stronger than Titanium two times. Due to having second hidden gemstone, Titanium also can summon double-sided axe, with spear-like peak.
Ability(s): Titanium not always had a humanoid and un-corrupted form... He is able to alter gravity via his gem's energy, and fly. This ability is a lot more powerful than simple levitation, as Titanium can alter gravity not only around himself, but around other objects (even distant ones). This ability has it's flaws, as Titanium can sometimes "cancel" gravity to a wrong object, crush the object he affects on because of complication of gravity waves and even hurt someone who stands near the object by an accident.

Preferred Height: 6'4
Preferred Build: Pretty fit, but still not athletic. Swimmer-like shape - broad shoulders, fit belly, and small hips. 
Preferred Attire: Titanium wears simple green shirt with semi-long sleeves, black pants, platinum belt on his pants and color-changing boots.
Basic Appearance: Titanium has wavy green hair, which can change colors too, but not as much as boots. Anyways, he loves to change his skin color in radical ones, shocking his teammates of course (Sometimes Titanium thinks that he just tries to impress them, rather than jokes around). His skin is usually dark green, or dark blue. Titanium's eyes are multicolored, but he sticks to red and blue shades.

General Demeanor: Titanium is something between goofy young brother, and serious, caring elder brother. He tries to display his love and interest even to things he does not love or understand (which sometimes basically mean the same thing), and loves to support his teammates. He is extremely goofy, loving to joke around, but stopping if anyone gets too much annoyed, or it interrupts someone's work too much. Apparently, he is rather not self-confident, and often can just goof around, trying to keep happy aura around himself - but it usually doesn't keep himself inside that aura. On battlefield, Titanium tries to be accurate, and avoid getting others in trouble. His preferred fighting style is something between rough, trident fighting, and agile, elegant spear fighting. Titanium is well known to earth's modern culture, and loves to dress (often vulgarly).

Last edited by a moderator:
Aah oh no now I want to make a Moonstone so that Sunstone can fuse with her and become Celestite.... help. 

You know, I think Titanium Quartz would want to fuse with someone... Damnit, now I want to make names for possible fusions... But that's hard ;-;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back