• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Steve Rogers/Tony Stark

Hey there, I'm looking for someone that would be up for a casual Steve/Tony (Captain America/Ironman) roleplay. It could be in the Marvel Universe or Alternative Universe. Obviously, I'm going for romance, drama is also welcome and I have a thing for angst as well. Fluff is nice but not mandatory. I would also like my partner to be up for lemon scenes but if you aren't that's alright, we can still give it a go.

I have to warn you though - I'm having exams right now so I won't be able to stay online all day and I might skip a day but I'll do my best to send you a reply at least once every 24 hours. ;)

Before I share my ideas here are a few things I would like to put forward:

-I know we all have a life out of roleplay and it tends to get in the way sometimes - that's ok. Just warn me if you are going to be absent for a specific period of time.

-If you, for some reason don't want to continue roleplaying - TELL ME. Please, don't just disappear onme and leave me waiting.

-Please, do contribute to the plot. I don't plan everything out ahead so surprise me all you want. ;)

-Don't send me oneliners when I have posted a paragraph+

So here are my plot ideas and what I would be up for:

• A forced marriage, they both dislike eachother and decide to try an have an open relationship, only pretending in front of the their rich (optional) parents. In the end though find out they fit quite well together.
  • Alpha/Beta/Omega Dynamics
  • One of then is in an abusive relationship and the other a concerned friend and so feelings develope as they struggle through the whole thing.
  • Modern AU with them being in University. This could go so many ways. One could be very popular, the other a shy closed-off kid and they meet forcefully by having to study together. One could have to tutor the other. They could be roommates who start off on a bad foot, etc.
  • Slave/Master AU which could also go in many directions, depending how you would like to build it up.
  • Other ideas and variations are very welcome. ;)

So PM me or just write here and we'll set something off. ;)

I can do this for you!

I am more used to playing Steve than Tony.

Oh my goodness I would love to do alpha/beta/omega dynamics with you! I'm happy to play either, but I'm really feeling Tony atm.

I would love to do this with you! I like the forced marriage idea and would be willing to play either part. Also, I always post a paragraph +. I am off of school for the summer and have nothing to do so I can be dedicated to this RP :)

ChasingCheetahs said:
Hey there, I'm looking for someone that would be up for a casual Steve/Tony (Captain America/Ironman) roleplay. It could be in the Marvel Universe or Alternative Universe. Obviously, I'm going for romance, drama is also welcome and I have a thing for angst as well. Fluff is nice but not mandatory. I would also like my partner to be up for lemon scenes but if you aren't that's alright, we can still give it a go.
I have to warn you though - I'm having exams right now so I won't be able to stay online all day and I might skip a day but I'll do my best to send you a reply at least once every 24 hours. ;)

Before I share my ideas here are a few things I would like to put forward:

-I know we all have a life out of roleplay and it tends to get in the way sometimes - that's ok. Just warn me if you are going to be absent for a specific period of time.

-If you, for some reason don't want to continue roleplaying - TELL ME. Please, don't just disappear onme and leave me waiting.

-Please, do contribute to the plot. I don't plan everything out ahead so surprise me all you want. ;)

-Don't send me oneliners when I have posted a paragraph+

So here are my plot ideas and what I would be up for:

• A forced marriage, they both dislike eachother and decide to try an have an open relationship, only pretending in front of the their rich (optional) parents. In the end though find out they fit quite well together.
  • Alpha/Beta/Omega Dynamics
  • One of then is in an abusive relationship and the other a concerned friend and so feelings develope as they struggle through the whole thing.
  • Modern AU with them being in University. This could go so many ways. One could be very popular, the other a shy closed-off kid and they meet forcefully by having to study together. One could have to tutor the other. They could be roommates who start off on a bad foot, etc.
  • Slave/Master AU which could also go in many directions, depending how you would like to build it up.
  • Other ideas and variations are very welcome. ;)

So PM me or just write here and we'll set something off. ;)
Hi! This sounds super interesting, and the first and third bullet you put sounds like something fun to write!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back