• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Step family idea (family, romance, drama, literate)

PunkPrince

Elder Member
My requirements: 

-Please don't join the RP, and then drop it right in the middle. It bugs me when people only post once, or post a few times and then just leave. 

-Please be literate. At least four paragraphs per post with good spelling and grammar. I can make exceptions at times. This is a big thing for me. I get annoyed when people can't do this. I don't mind a few screw ups, but if you 'typ LIek diss' and don't use decent capitalization and punctuation I'll most likely drop the thread. If you can't think of what to reply with, PM me and I can add a bit more. 

-Be active PLEASE. I'm online most every day. I haven't RPed in a while due to real life issues, and I understand you might need to drop. If you do please PM me first. I've RPed with people who have completely just disappeared. If interested, comment or PM with your favorite color. Otherwise you will be ignored. 

My idea is that my main character (Caitlyn) and your male character have been dating for a while now. Caitlyn has never taken him back to the circus campsite to meet the closest she has to family. Your character has never brought her back to his house. The reason for this is that each of them have three children they haven't told the other about, thinking that since they are both fairly young to have older children, the other wouldn't be ready (You would play your character's children and I would play mine). Caitlyn's children, Ryan, Ivy, and Lacey perform in the circus with skills Caitlyn has passed to them. Ryan is intersex, and Ivy and Lacey are conjoined at the hip. I was thinking that the RP could start with a dinner date where they both end up telling one another about their kids and then lead into a dinner at your character's house for each of them to meet one another's families. 

I was thinking two of your characters kids would be about my characters age (16-18) and one younger. I was thinking there could be some sort of rivalry between one of the older kids and one of my characters, partly due to the fact that my characters aren't exactly what they consider "normal." Any takers?

My Characters (links lead to bios/extended character sheets.):

Caitlyn Cirelli: Your character's sister. She is the circus cook along with performing as a fire eater and occasional sword swallower. You can ignore some things in her bio (mentions of her death, etc.)

Ryan Cirelli: A 17 year old fire eater and acrobat who was born and raised in the circus. They are intersex, and possess both sets of genitals as well as small breasts. They share the fire act with their mother and the acrobatic act with Eddie–another member of the troupe. 

Ivy Summers: A sword swallower who was found and taken in by Caitlyn at a young age. She has little to no memory of life before that. She is conjoined to Lacey at the hip. The twins are a year older than Ryan. 

Lacey Summers: Like Ivy, she has no memory of life before the age of five. Lacey is the more upbeat and friendly twin. She and her sister share the sword swallowing act. She is conjoined to Ivy at the hip.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back