Steamworld OOC

Im at a party full of clowns. Somebody kill me before they go bonkers.

Like are we insulting people or actual clowns cause that sounds terrifying

2b6804884181819dead7f78ed413cd0b.jpg

Sad News Everyone:

Sadly....i'm to inform everyone that this rp as basically died...I tried to get it back, but despite my efforts Steamworld has crashed. I personally have lost interest in this rp...I hate to say it, but it's true. Drakeel and I are currently creating a new rp, and I plan on inviting those that stayed the whole way through to it. I just want to thank everyone that stayed. It's been such a fun time, and I hope to rp with you guys in the future! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Sad New Everyone:

Sadly....i'm to inform everyone that this rp as basically died...I tried to get it back, but despite my efforts Steamworld has crashed. I personally have lost interest in this rp...I hate to say it, but it's true. Drakeel and I are currently creating a new rp, and I plan on inviting those that stayed the whole way through to it. I just want to thank everyone that stayed. It's been such a fun time, and I hope to rp with you guys in the future! 

CARRY ON MY WAYWARD SOOUUUUULL

sorry that irl stuff has come up, i hope i can one day rejoin this awesome rp, but for now i have no extra time/energy to do... anything other than work it feels *hugs* sorry everyone

Sad News Everyone:

Sadly....i'm to inform everyone that this rp as basically died...

So, just finished with a project for the year, so my jobs done. Now I'm just sitting here like....

200_s.gif

... just thinking to myself, I knew this might of happened by the time I finished work; but even still, all I can think to myself Is...

Dammit....

tumblr_nxiji1jyr21uzkymgo1_500.gif

NOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!!
tumblr_nuiakntwdT1uo20xxo1_r1_1280.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back