Steamworld OOC

Dropping by to say hello, and to ask a question about elves. What kind of magical abilities are we talking here?

Thanatos said:
Dropping by to say hello, and to ask a question about elves. What kind of magical abilities are we talking here?
I'm guessing any magical ability that isn't considered too OP

Also @Ghost Hunter, are small airships allowed to be considered a weapon? I was thinking of mine being able to commandeer a ship similar to the Goldfish from Guns of Icarus

Vultz said:
Also @Ghost Hunter, are small airships allowed to be considered a weapon? I was thinking of mine being able to commandeer a ship similar to the Goldfish from Guns of Icarus
I don't see why not, I think that's a fantastic idea!

Thanatos said:
Whatever you want, feel free to get creative! Actually..should I have elaborated a bit more on the magic?

Aine said:
I'm interested. Are there any characters you still would like to have?
@Aine we'd love to have you aboard! It'd be nice to have someone be an antagonist, as to drive some sort of story. But you do whatever you want, if no one creates an antagonist, i'll make one.

Ghost Hunter] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/26247-aine/ said:
@Aine[/URL] we'd love to have you aboard! It'd be nice to have someone be an antagonist, as to drive some sort of story. But you do whatever you want, if no one creates an antagonist, i'll make one.
Ohh, an antagonist might be fun to rp once in a while. Would it be cool if I were to create a mob leader from the west, or would that be a bit too OP?

[QUOTE="Ghost Hunter]Nah, op enemies are the best enemies.

[/QUOTE]
Cool! Also, would it be alright if I made up some of the history surrounding the gangs within the west? I'll pm you some of the ideas I have if you would like to have a look at it first.

Last edited by a moderator:
There, done with the add ons. Just went into more detail on his weapons and added some more to additional info.

Done! I'll change anything you feel isn't right about him, just tell me what that may be.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep! I can't wait to start! The character sheets came in so quickly, i'm a little shocked. We have 10 already not counting WIPs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back