Steamworld OOC

im sorry that i went AFK, a Lot has happened, been helping my parents, dog was sick, i was sick, got a new 48hr a week +OT job with amazon, mom has had guests over, my pc keeps crashing due to a windows issue... all in all i will try to catch up as i can, and will try to return to replying more regularly, but it may be tough for a bit

im sorry that i went AFK, a Lot has happened, been helping my parents, dog was sick, i was sick, got a new 48hr a week +OT job with amazon, mom has had guests over, my pc keeps crashing due to a windows issue... all in all i will try to catch up as i can, and will try to return to replying more regularly, but it may be tough for a bit

Oh damn! sorry man! Hope everything gets better!

we need to live chat each other I would really like to see that also is it my turn in the rp?

Last edited by a moderator:
also sorry i wasnt here to help with that more *sigh*

yeah, doing a live chat some day would be fun

we need to live chat each other I would really like to see that also is it my turn in the rp?

Yeah! i think at least? 

we have a discord if you guyss want in!

Yeah! i think at least? 

we have a discord if you guyss want in!

Que! No puede ser. Idk wtf that is I keep hearing it though :P  what do you sell at discord sir? speaking of which I once asked my brother what they sell at a store. I was that out of it.

1: uh-oh, i hope it gets fixed soon

2: that might work though id need to see if this poor thing can run discord without a crash atm (its on its last legs)

3: would curse voice work for a chat? it is super low requirements and i know how to crate a group in it

4: lol, you were Way out of it then haha

5: that's the direct translation, but i *think that it more closely Means that "What?! That cannot be!" or "What?! Impossible!"

That's alright! Here's my short guide on taking care of babies!:

Step 1: Feed the lil' guys some sugary food.

Step 2: Shake em up! Tickle them and play tag and shit like that...

Step 3: Take a step back and watch them go! They'll go on a short hyperactive rampage.

Step 4: Tuck them in as they collapse to a solemn rest.

Step 5: When they wake up, repeat step 1 and onward.

That's alright! Here's my short guide on taking care of babies!:

Step 1: Feed the lil' guys some sugary food.

Step 2: Shake em up! Tickle them and play tag and shit like that...

Step 3: Take a step back and watch them go! They'll go on a short hyperactive rampage.

Step 4: Tuck them in as they collapse to a solemn rest.

Step 5: When the wake up, repeat step 1 and onward.

xD it's an infant not a child. Im not giving my nephew diabetes. It's the crying that scares me. Idk how to care for babies. Just children

Mornin, you today's a fine day where Im at. Especially when MOON Is underway In becoming whole In just a couple of days. I guess you could say It's almost time to....

ee1.gif

3b19fa765c0cb92acbcbef4bcac58516.gif

It's only a matter of days now before It's purity cleanses the darkness...

bd680477bed5221364a707c3791b4f4f.jpg

Also, I might actually get some writing done today....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back