• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Steampunk/Supernatural Military School (always open)

Going to make a character and PM it to you, this looks interesting enough.

Hmmm, I'm working on an automaton character, but it looks like someone beat me to it. Would having another ruin your plans for Klaus? it could be interesting when they meet. My take on it is very different from yours, but I don't want to steal your thunder, since it seems like this should be rare. Then again, this is a big school and military automatons are a thing, according to the lore, so maybe it's not a problem at all.

archur archur

You're fine, I made my character to be more similar to a golem or Frankenstein's monster than a full steam punk automaton. Like you said, it's a big world, and it would be unique to have more than one of these things. Contact SomebodyElse SomebodyElse and see what she thinks.

AnonyMouse AnonyMouse

I'm super interested, and I literally already have the perfect character for this! I made him with the intention of writing a book with him as the main character, and this could really help me flesh out his personality. Just one thing - he can turn into a wolf, but like just a regular wolf, not a werewolf, and he keeps the entirely of his human thoughts when he does. He can transform whenever. Is that ok?

Sorry to say this, but I'm going to have to drop out now. I know I didn't release my OC, but I have been caught up with work and I won't be able to RP a lot while also doing work and other roleplays.

Oh, somebodyelse has been kinda afk ill or at least get them to DM you a link to the chat we are using give me a little bit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back