Steampunk/ Sky pirates [Inactive]

"Why did they send you down there? What trouble did they run into? How long were you down there?" I asked, my curiosity grew with every passing moment.

"There was an artifact they needed before another group got it - a rivalry sort of deal. I volunteered to come, because I wanted to see if there were any libraries left, and to pick up some sheet music from the old world. The other group beat them here, though, and had already gotten the artifact, too. They began shooting at our ship and I was already down here, so they had to leave. It's been... About two weeks, now. More or less. It's hard to keep track of time here."

Raven continued to walk around the tower of London until something shiny caught her eye. She walked towards it and knelt down to the ground. She removed the bricks and remains away from it until she saw it... The Worlds Biggest Diamond ((if you didn't know the world biggest diamond is on display at The Tower of London)) her eyes went wide at the sight of it. Her criminal nature kicked in who with a huge grin on her face, she slipped the huge priceless diamond into her leather backpack she had been lugging around, and she fell down to her knees realizing if she lived in the times of the ground world she would have just committed the most valuable heist in history.

"So that means you must know more about the ground than the others!" I was smiling like a child on Christmas. "Do you know anything about the ground world? Have you seen any animals? Mutated plants? Other human like beings? What was the artifact you were looking for?" I asked quickly.

"Woah, slow down!" Maverick gave a hearty chuckle. "They wanted some art from an old museum - the Victoria and Albert Museum. And I haven't seen anything like humans, aside from you and the others. I've seen some really weird looking animals and plants, though - I have some sketches, if you'd like to see."

Maverick pulled his pack off of his shoulders, dropping it onto the floor with a light thud. He bent down to dig through it, sorting through all sorts of items: Dozens of books, empty bottles, random smaller packs, a shirt, ammunition... And then, he pulled out a leather-bound book. He pulled it out, kicking the bag aside, and began flipping through the pages. Eventually, he found the one he was looking for, and handed it over. On the page was a sketch of a fungus that, to say the least, looked other-worldly. On the page opposite to this was another sketch of a fungus that was equally not okay.

Raven continued exploring London, occasionally picking up things that looked valuable. She came to a huge bridge ((The London Bridge)) and walked across it loosing herself in her thoughts. What if they don't come back for me. What if Alex purposely left me behind because she doesn't trust me. Those types of thoughts ran through Raven's head while she look in the beautiful bridge that was built to honor the extensive line of royalty that ruled years and years ago.

R:

I looked at the sketches with great interest. "Hmm interesting, I wonder what they are."

"Hey there's a girl down there on a bridge." Bast meowed. " Oh? Is she a native?" I asked as I moved to the window. "Nope one of those people from before." Bast answered. "Oh, ok. Lets go get her." I told Bast as I flew down in front of her and opened the door. "Need a lift?" I asked.

Maverick watched him talk to his cat curiously, then looked out the door as it was open. "Oh, hey Raven!" He called out.

R:

"Oh, I'm feeling tired. Maverick would you mind taking control of my ship? The controls are pretty basic I guess. Just be sure to press the big blue button when you shut the door before you take your mask off. Make yourself comfortable your welcome to anything, just um don't eat anything in jars." I chuckled as I wobbled sleepily towards my bed, climbed the stairs and passed out, Bast curled up next to me.

Skie would have been soaring around on her wings this whole time, probably unable to hear you as far away as she is.

((I'm just gonna completely change the scene to move things along)) She sat cross-legged on the very edge of the ship slowly breathing, waiting for something to happen. And something would happen soon, she could feel it.

This role play has been marked "inactive". Inactive role plays are defined as "role plays showing 0 activity within a 30 day period".

Please contact an @Rp Moderator if you feel this was a mistake or if you would like to have your role play reactivated.

Thank you for your participation within the RpNation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back