• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Steampunk rp? (Closed)

Fangs9090

Total Video Game Nerd
Supporter
Before I get to the main topic, some things to know first. Just about every character I have is anthro. The only exceptions are the feral animals. You're welcome to use whatever race/species you like. I post as often as I can. I'll usually respond almost immediately if I'm not distracted. Of course, sometimes my technology acts up and I'm not immediately informed of a new post. Still, I answer as quick as I can manage. Some decent grammar is appreciated. I'd like to be able to tell what you're trying to say. I don't really have a required post length. I like detail but sometimes short post are necessary on certain situations. Just don't do short posts constantly. I think that's about it. On to the main point.

So, I don't really know a whole lot about Steampunk, but I'd like to get into so I figured I'd try a roleplay. I am open for plot ideas because I don't any of my own. If you want to rp this with me, be prepared to maybe explain some things and correct a few details because I may get them wrong. But I think I've got it for the most part. Anyway, if you're interested, let me know or send me a PM and we can talk it out.

I may be interested. Although, I haven't really tackled steampunk before either (For a long period of time that is) so it's understandable if I'm looked over.

[QUOTE="Thane Korino]I may be interested. Although, I haven't really tackled steampunk before either (For a long period of time that is) so it's understandable if I'm looked over.

[/QUOTE]
That's perfectly fine. It just means we're on equal ground more or less. Send me a PM and we can talk it out a bit more.

I'll join if it isn't 1x1! I've been a steampunker (Is that a word?) for a while now and know all the basics. I've had a character planned out for a while now and haven't found a roleplay to join.

[QUOTE="Gearhead the Great]I'll join if it isn't 1x1! I've been a steampunker (Is that a word?) for a while now and know all the basics. I've had a character planned out for a while now and haven't found a roleplay to join.

[/QUOTE]
It is 1x1 but I'd love to start one with you anyway! PM me and we can talk it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back