• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Steam and werewolves

MrSquid123 said:
What's your opinion on the issue of plot I mentioned earlier
I like it Venice is a great setting and I'm a suckered for the book thief lord.

Drumonkey said:
I like it Venice is a great setting and I'm a suckered for the book thief lord.
Sorry didn't make that clear enough I was referring to the issue of do you want me to plan out all the plot or we create it during the roleplay. But thanks anyway, I feel like Venice is really underused.

MrSquid123 said:
Sorry didn't make that clear enough I was referring to the issue of do you want me to plan out all the plot or we create it during the roleplay. But thanks anyway, I feel like Venice is really underused.
Create during buy you should have an idea of an end and a sort of middle.

[QUOTE="Thane Korino]Define what a werewolf is in the terms of this roleplay, please.

[/QUOTE]
Someone who turns into a wolf

Drumonkey said:
Create during buy you should have an idea of an end and a sort of middle.
Ok I have one vote for that one vote for the opposite and one that was they don't mind, I'll wait for more people's opinions

MrSquid123 said:
Ok I have one vote for that one vote for the opposite and one that was they don't mind, I'll wait for more people's opinions
I've been giving it some more thought and I would prefer there to be at least a vague idea of the plot. Maybe like in D&D: a setup with a plot line that we can follow, but nothing too railroad-y. This might require a lot more work on your part, though, so only if you're up for it.

Iskander said:
I've been giving it some more thought and I would prefer there to be at least a vague idea of the plot. Maybe like in D&D: a setup with a plot line that we can follow, but nothing too railroad-y. This might require a lot more work on your part, though, so only if you're up for it.
This is what I'm thinking of doing at the moment, I want you guys to have some agency but I dotnt want to have a roleplay that lacks direction which is a common problem if the plot is entirely created by the players as they usually want different things.

MrSquid123 said:
This is what I'm thinking of doing at the moment, I want you guys to have some agency but I dotnt want to have a roleplay that lacks direction which is a common problem if the plot is entirely created by the players as they usually want different things.
Exactly! That was my worry as well.

@MrSquid123 Would there be anything I can help with? Preparations and such? I might do a short write up of some interesting landmarks en Venice's geography, just for fun (and because I'm a nerd).

edit: spelling and words

Last edited by a moderator:
As far as character depth goes I'll leave that to you to decide, I think I have preparations under control but if I think of anything I'll let you know. It'll be a little while till prep work is complete as I'm currently in Belgium and don't have all my tools.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back