• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Status: It’s Complicated (CLOSED)

"Yeah, he really isn't, she's too sweet for him. She acts tough, but she's very kind. He isnt her type. Not to mention, she hates him when he's drunk," Daniel said. Everyone tended to gossip to hime because he have good advice and was a great listener.

“Everyone hates Jayk when he’s drunk ?” mason replies. He sighs and stares at his phone, deciding he might as well tell Jayk tomorrow about his feelings and get it over with.

“At least I’m a bartender ?. I’m kidding. Definitely kidding” Mason pouts at his message. He’s curled up in bed.

"Night," Daniel replied.

The next day, at 2:15, Daniel called Mason. Mason had already agreed to druve him home at 2:30, then he would go to see Jayk later. When Mason picked up the phone, Daniel said, "Heyyyyy so what are you doing right now?" In a tone that clearly said he had a reason for asking.

Daniel said, "I might need you to run me to the ER for some quick stitches." He looked down at his hand, which was wrapped in a bloody rag.

“WHAT?! Daniel, what the hell did you do?!” Mason yells, practically blowing the speaker. He runs to his car from the Wendy’s he was at.

"Calm down, same thing as usual, cut it in woodworking. Nothing too bad, but by now I know when stitches are needed." Daniel said dismissively. Having been an apprentice carpenter since high school, his hands were covered in scars from wood working mishaps. "I just pray the ER is empty, so I'm not too late to the study date."

“You’re an idiot,” Mason growls and jumps in his car, speeding to pick up Daniel. “I’m on my way. Be there in 5. Don’t bleed out.” He hangs up.

Daniel rolled his eyes and kept his hand on the rag to keep pressure constant to stop the bleeding. He had one of his classmates agree to clean his work place for him, so he went outside to wait for Mason. When Mason got there, Daniel hopped in the car, saying, "Don't worry, I'm not gonna get blood on anything."

"Eh, staining cars with your blood is rude," Daniel chuckled. Thankfully the ER was rather emoty, so Daniel was accepted for stitches right away. When he walked out, he had a big bandage over his hand, since he had cut the side of his hand,just above his thumb. It still took an hour, though. As Mason drove him back to his house, he said, "Thank you for that, by the way. Especially waiting for me."

"Hey it could have been worse. If I was really stupid, I could have lost a finger," Daniel chuckled. "But no, just stitches. Not even bad ones, either. The worst pain is to my wallet, ER visits aren't cheap."

"Okay, the visits aren't THAT frequent," Daniel chuckled, then frowned. "Maybe that would be good, though. Mom's healthcare is covered thanks to dad's life insurance, but still. Actually, a grocery card would be best, I think," he mused. After a moment, he looked back at Mason and said to lighten the mood, "Or a gift card to your bar, so I can actually visit you at work!"

"Hey, don't send me to the hospital again," Daniel laughed. "I can, and will, visit you, but that's probably gonna end up costing me money."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back