• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

States' RPs

Cecelia smiled back brightly

---

Russia lifted his head to look up at him. His left eye had started to bruise and he looked pretty pathetic right now. "Is not your fault"

"I was busy" she giggled

"We've noticed" Jasper laughed

--

Russia shook his head, not able to say anything else before a nurse caught ther attention "She's out of surgery now" she said "But she's still just barely stable.....you can come see her if you want, but it's a bit upsetting to see loved ones with all the equipment she's hooked up to" she warned gently

She laughed. "In gonna get some chips."

----

She sniffled, opening her mouth to speak. Her speech ran together and was slurred, which seemed to make her even more upset as she spoke. "I just... W-wanted someone to like me. I wanted to have someone besides DC that thought I was worth their time..."

"Okay" she said happily

---

Russia shook his head "You're worth everything, Kansas" he murmured "But you need to rest now" he smiled gently "Getting all worked up won't do you any good"

She went to the kitchen.

----

She looked down. "I... I just w-wat to talk to yoo.... Soary for getting u-upseet... My miind and may mouf arent... On good tairms."

"Yass! You're the best!" Cecelia giggled, sitting up again

"Thank ya, babe" Jasper smiled

---

Russia kept holding her hand, still feeling guilty for all of this

"We should all go and do something fun"

--

"I was going to try and get you to go on a date with me..." He blushed "But everything went very wrong.."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back