• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Starting a psuedo zombies rp. Looking for people who may be interested

SnowStorm42

The Main RP page

Also open to suggestions, criticisms, stuff that may attract or detract people

Rp covers a zombie outbreak in a fictional region, whilst also having factions duke it out for control

Trying to explore how characters act toward/in these factions while the threat of zombies is still very much as great as the threat of humans

Last edited:
This feels like Dying light and I mean that in a good way. I wish to take over the capitol eventually. Count me in when you decide to start.

Are you fine with me playing as a cold and calculating sniper and her younger brother, an anarchic scientist with a love of explosives and killing zombies

I could be interested, I want still to know how you will define the zombies.
Infected and undead. Entirely like Walking Dead zombies. Slow moving, but open to having variants if people want that, cause it can always make them more dangerous. Wouldn't mind State of Decay types

I have some ideas from an old RP I had that died off

Please for the love of all that is holy tell me this is open? I may have just the guy. Every apocalypse needs a melee guy.

Definitely open!
Im sending you a question if thats okay. Its not a make or break thing for the character, but nonetheless i see next to nothing on it in the lore so imma double check before i include it as it determines the path his backstory takes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back