• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Started a new YouTube RP and now I have the itch for it...

DaffodilsAndDragons

you are the one true king
What I'm looking for:
  • Someone who can give me the time of day to actually plot and develop our storylines, don't want it to be one-sided! Too many RPs of mine have been like that.​
  • I also love to chat OOC, so someone with Discord would be fab too (not needed though).​
  • I enjoy longer posts, so I'm saying a minimum of two paragraphs per character. Usual standards apply, third-person, good grammar and spelling etc.​
  • Obviously, I'm looking for someone to double. We're all looking for guilty pleasures here. My main issue is that your OC HAS TO BE BELIEVABLE. Whether they're an upcoming Youtuber, a fan, or someone that just happens to meet them, have them be realistic.​
  • Darker themes are welcome, so I'd prefer if partners are at least 16 y/o, but can make exceptions.
Who I can play:

• Daniel (Daniel Howell/danisonotonfire)​
  • Phil (AmazingPhil)​
  • Ian (IDubbbzTV)​
  • George (Joji/FilthyFrank)​
  • Shane (ShaneDawsonTV)​
Who I want you to play: (two married men on this list what is wrong with me)
  • Felix (PewDiePie)
  • Philip (PhilipDeFranco)
  • Ethan (H3H3Productions)

Feel free to ask about other YouTubers, you never know!​

Last edited:
Hey! Who were you thinking of pairing?

(Edit: Just realized I commented on your other post but since this one is just for youtube I guess its reasonable?? Haha)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back