• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐š ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐›๐ข๐ญ ๐œ๐ซ๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ โœฎ

bunbons

305395418b21d4cc9402a20d2754cedf.jpg
โ˜† Hey there you can call me bun or Jaz. I'm a friendly little dork so don't be scared to reach out to me, righty! I'm 27, so 18+ no minors. I have a lot going on and I want to rp but I don't want to do anything too "heavy," just have fun. I'm looking for chill, laid-back rps whatever happens happens. I don't care if drama or angst does happen btw. I don't care about your post-length as long as it isn't one-liners and I'm not a stickler over grammar and whatnot.

โ˜†I think it would be so so so cool to have an rp partner where we talk in ooc and get all comfy and friendly ahh we talk about our characters together and just do fun little things.

• โ˜†

• sectioned off by different categories and if you have an idea reach out to me : )

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back