• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Starlight's Darkness OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Lenny2000 Lenny2000 Apologies. I was going off what the posts said, and how in Serenity's post it stated "At this point she didn't care if she was seen." I deleted the post.

radical radical Iah is just sitting on the rise overlooking the pack, so feel free to join him :)

It was honestly rather unexpected, my friends fiancee couldn't get the time off of his new job so she invited me haha. But either way I'm posting from my phone so my posts will probably be shorter than normal

I'm still alive guys just been sick the passed couple of days. I'll try and get a response tonight....though a cold mixed with chasing down a child all day...well doesn't make for a fast recovery

Also just wanted to say that if my post times seem weird and at random times its because I just started an overnight job in addition to my part time so my schedule is all kind of wacky right now until I get used to sleeping most of the day :)

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising You're not the only one. I had gotten a high fever two days ago and spent the entire day sleeping too. Just remember to rest well and make sure to drink plenty of water!
I hope your feeling better.

Also when you have a child and have issues sleeping getting plenty of rest is...well none existent. ?????

Users who are viewing this thread

Back