• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Starlight's Darkness Characters

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Other
Here
Name: Gyrim
Type: Dark Wolf
Pack(if one): Shadow Pack
Looks:
Hope you don't mind me using my own art, been wanting to practice wolves so thought it might be fun
DiuQLiuUwAAE7qt.jpg

Relatives: None known
History:
At first he was a loner, plucky and bold he did quite well for himself till a fateful meeting with an old wolf much stronger than he. The fight left him badly wounded and was the cause of the scars marring his face. Though the scars were not the only thing the old wolf left him, he had hatred and a lust for revenge embedded in his heart that night, an emotion that has not and likely will never fade.
Much to his luck he was found by a healer, and taken in by the Shadow Pack. He seeks to prove himself worthy of his rank, and seeks to find the wolf that scarred him. Though despite his dark affinity he has curiosities about the Starlight pack, but these curiosities he holds deep and secret for his own self-preservation.
Crush: None as of yet.
Mate: None as of yet.

I hope this is alright :)

Name: Gyrim
Type: Dark Wolf
Pack(if one): Shadow Pack
Looks:
Hope you don't mind me using my own art, been wanting to practice wolves so thought it might be fun
DiuQLiuUwAAE7qt.jpg

Relatives: None known
History:
At first he was a loner, plucky and bold he did quite well for himself till a fateful meeting with an old wolf much stronger than he. The fight left him badly wounded and was the cause of the scars marring his face. Though the scars were not the only thing the old wolf left him, he had hatred and a lust for revenge embedded in his heart that night, an emotion that has not and likely will never fade.
Much to his luck he was found by a healer, and taken in by the Shadow Pack. He seeks to prove himself worthy of his rank, and seeks to find the wolf that scarred him. Though despite his dark affinity he has curiosities about the Starlight pack, but these curiosities he holds deep and secret for his own self-preservation.
Crush: None as of yet.
Mate: None as of yet.

I hope this is alright :)
You drew him?!?!? That's so freaking awesome!!!!

Name: Willow
Type: Light Wolf
Pack(if one): Starlight
Looks: willow.jpg
Relatives: N/A
History: Is it possible for her to be a descendant that grew up away from the group, but eventually found her way back to the pack? As in, she was lost long ago and raised in a normal wolf pack until she was exiled because her powers finally manifested. And since then, she heard rumors of wolves like her living in this area and traveled there. If not, that's totally fine!
Crush: N/A
Mate: N/A

Name: Willow
Type: Light Wolf
Pack(if one): Starlight
Looks: View attachment 466849
Relatives: N/A
History: Is it possible for her to be a descendant that grew up away from the group, but eventually found her way back to the pack? As in, she was lost long ago and raised in a normal wolf pack until she was exiled because her powers finally manifested. And since then, she heard rumors of wolves like her living in this area and traveled there. If not, that's totally fine!
Crush: N/A
Mate: N/A
Accepted

Users who are viewing this thread

Back