• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜น ๐˜™๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ

salem.

inactive, hiatus
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Starfox, Fire At Will!
p0kmIvs.png

Papetoon- 2045, July 29.
When It Happened.

Fox McCloud had arrived at the planet of Papetoon, to attend a memorial after his vacation in Corneria, some weeks following an Almost-Lethal battle with the team Starwolf, leaving both teams in ruins, and injured.

Although, The Starfox team could not see what came afterโ€ฆ

The Starwolf team had held Fox hostage. Some hours after, Andross, the one who tried to murder General Pepper 3 years ago, had taken him away, to somewhere. Itโ€™s still unknown exactly where.

After that, Fox McCloud was never seen again. And the team his father (James McCloud) had kept together for years disbanded.

Now, this is the time evil and good came together. Wolf Oโ€™Donnel, Foxโ€™s rival since the academy, had felt worrisome about McCloud. Setting out a mission to find him, and, hopefully defeat Andross and his army.

And this, is where the fight between both groups ends.

โ€ฆ.

Phew, hooray! You just finished the intro, good job, here, have an orange.

I want everyone to keep in mind that you donโ€™t need to be the biggest Starfox fan to join, just, if youโ€™re playing one of the crew members, please get them right. Oh, talking about that!

Yay! You get to play as members of both Starfox and Starwolf team! How fun! And you also get to play as original characters, cool! Again, if youโ€™re dealing with cannon characters of the Starfox series (example, Falco or Peppy), do them in character.

Again again again, you donโ€™t need to know Starfox to be in this roleplay, just follow along and play nice, I, or other Starfox fans can explain everything thatโ€™s happening on both OOC and IC.

Now, for original characters, you get to play your own characters, yay! But, with one condition, we canโ€™t have humans in a anthro animal world, so no humans (For now????)

Alright, now itโ€™s just me hoping enough people like this idea and hop in.
Hereโ€™s a list of Cannon Characters that are free to play.

The crossed ones are taken!

STARFOX TEAM
-Fox McCloud
-Falco Lombardi
-Peppy Hare
-Slippy Toad

STARWOLF TEAM
-Wolf Oโ€™Donnel
-Panther Caroso
-Leon Polwaski
-Pigma Dengar
-Andrew Oikonny

Oh I'm totally onboard for this. Definitely a slept on series of games, with a galaxy deserving of some development.

Oh I'm totally onboard for this. Definitely a slept on series of games, with a galaxy deserving of some development.
great! Are you playing an OC or a cannon character?

Wow, Im surprised most chose oc, all of the remaining free starfox/starwolf characters will become NPCS until further notice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back