• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Starfall - OOC

Characters
Here
Other
Here
I assume so too? I'm open to either Hibiki or Yuna knowing the other characters already so I'm here for anyone who wants to discuss relationships c:

Hm hmmm.... Yuna is not the best at making friends outright (Unless she is approached first) but I can for sure see her offering study classes for people if that helps?

Hibiki would literally talk to anyone so he could easily befriend any of the others. He also has a pretty successful food blog so if there's any foodies in the group there could be a chance they follow it maybe?

Oh
Hibiki would literally talk to anyone so he could easily befriend any of the others. He also has a pretty successful food blog so if there's any foodies in the group there could be a chance they follow it maybe?
Ooo! Natsumi loves food so she would!

I haven't looked at everyone bios yet but I was thinking maybe Honoka, Natsuki, Mari, and Shoya could be already a group of friends and since their same age and I'm assuming, seeing as they are 16, all of them are in their 2nd year of high school. What do you guys think?
Nico Nico
GamerKitty205 GamerKitty205
Steve Freeling Steve Freeling

Oh

Ooo! Natsumi loves food so she would!
Yay! :D Natsumi's CS mentions signing up culinary schools, is there any chance that they could end up in the same one perhaps? (Since Hibiki has already been accepted into one) That is assuming if you want them to both know eachother already (Or I suppose in that way they can meet in IC too. It can go either way)

Yay! :D Natsumi's CS mentions signing up culinary schools, is there any chance that they could end up in the same one perhaps? (Since Hibiki has already been accepted into one) That is assuming if you want them to both know eachother already (Or I suppose in that way they can meet in IC too. It can go either way)

Ooo I like that idea! I'm definitely cool with them already knowing each other~

Hm hmmm.... Yuna is not the best at making friends outright (Unless she is approached first) but I can for sure see her offering study classes for people if that helps?

OH, would Yuna be willing to tutor a little gremlin like Sora?

Lol She would definitely try her best to!
Great so how about every uhhh Wednesday they meet in the library on campus and Yuna tutors Sora in uhhh (what’s a good college freshman math class...?) Intermediate Algebra? Don’t worry I won’t make you actually try to teach me algebra.

Great so how about every uhhh Wednesday they meet in the library on campus and Yuna tutors Sora in uhhh (what’s a good college freshman math class...?) Intermediate Algebra? Don’t worry I won’t make you actually try to teach me algebra.

Sounds good! She would definitely tutor math. (Lmao. Good. I suck at math I wouldn't be able to RP out her teaching the actual lessons in great detail 😂)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back