• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Stardew Valley

Eye of Nowhere

Lost Prophecy
Welcome, reader.

I've been craving some Stardew Valley RP lately.  I've no idea why, but I crave it. So, I'm setting up this search thread in order to find someone to RP it with me.  I'll not bother you with a billion rules or lengthy explanations.  I have a couple of different scenario's in mind, which deviate slightly from the game.  Mostly activity related. It can be a modern fantasy ( just like the game), or it can be more slice of life. Everything's up for debate and changes. I would like to retain the lighthearted atmosphere of Stardew Valley. It's why we all love that game ^_^  

List of a billion rules, which I didn't want to bother you with (but I am):

• Contribute to the story
  • Write intelligible English
  • Notify me of lengthy absences. (more than a few days)
  • As a giant floating eye, I can portray both the male and female cast
  • Non-played cast members are free use. ( such as mayor Lewis, Pierre the shop owner, etc) 

Pairing ideas: 

OC x Abigail

OC x Penny

OC x Maru

OC x Leah

OC x OC

Mayor Lewis x Marnie

Clint x Emily

Optional spoof ideas for comic relief: 

Dwarf doing random stuff?

Wizard joining random stuff-doing?

Users who are viewing this thread