• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Stardew Valley rp! (OCs only)

DarkSippy

Peppermint addiction
This rp is based off of Stardew Valley. Which if you don't know what that is here is a short description:

Stardew Valley is an open-ended country-life RPG! You’ve inherited your grandfather’s old farm plot in Stardew Valley. Armed with hand-me-down tools and a few coins, you set out to begin your new life. Can you learn to live off the land and turn these overgrown fields into a thriving home? It won’t be easy. Ever since Joja Corporation came to town, the old ways of life have all but disappeared. The community center, once the town’s most vibrant hub of activity, now lies in shambles. But the valley seems full of opportunity. With a little dedication, you might just be the one to restore Stardew Valley to greatness!

You don't have to make a character sheet for this rp if you don't want to~ All I need is name, age, and a description/picture of what you look like as well as your profession in the town. There can only be one of each profession in the town + apprentices. And we are only doing OC's. No characters from the game itself as to allow for more creativity.

Name: Petra Markowitz
Profession: Store Owner
Appearance: Long brunette hair and dark green eyes. Has glasses.

List of professions:
- farmer
• farmhand (4)
- mayor: taken
• assistant
- store owner: taken
- teacher
- saloon owner
• barmaid (can be male)
- librarian
- carpenter

DarkSippy DarkSippy Interested.

Can I claim the teacher?

Name: Gakuon Tensai
Profession: Teacher
Appearance:5'8 with a mesomorphic build. Has an orange right eye and a brown left eye.

6e7961297acedd01379a9ff6235a6eca.png

Last edited:
I'd be interested in giving this a shot.

I'd try a farmhand, can my character be a livestock handler?

Imma bump in with a WIP.

Dibs on Saloon Owner!

stardewchar.jpg
Name: Ryan Cassidy
Job: Saloon Owner
Appearance: 6ft0 black hair, dark brown eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back