• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Wars x Mass Effect Crossover (and more...)

tumblr_onew5y314x1qbs6i5o2_r1_400.gif

I'm currently looking for a role play partner to play the part of a Jedi in my role play cross over of Mass Effect and Star Wars. This is set during the old Republic and shortly after the Mass Effect games finished. If you want full details about the actual plot please private message me.

A few things to note:
  • My writing style is in third person and past tense.
  • I write a minimum of 1-2 paragraphs per post. My max is 6-8 with around 4-6 sentences each. If I am putting in effort please attempt the same. Don't consistently give short posts.
  • My grammar isn't perfect, I don't always focus on it and might not catch it always. But as long as I can understand what you're trying to get across its fine.
  • While romance is nice I rather it not be the focus of the role play. Doesn't necessarily mean I won't get involved. I play mostly male characters though I am fully capable of playing female. I prefer MxF but can play any other orientation as well.
  • My response time might vary depending on how inspired I am or how busy my schedule is. I'll try to respond as soon as possible but please be patient because I rather put out a quality post then a hurried one. I'm patient as well, so take your time.
  • I can play multiple characters and I hope you can as well. I need you to contribute to the role play as much as I do. I understand if you get stuck at certain points on where to take it. If this is the issue then feel free to talk to me. We can brainstorm something together.
  • I'm a HUGE Sci-Fi nerd. Anything science fiction I'm all about it. I have both original and fandom ideas so don't be afraid to ask. I prefer roleplaying AU with OC but am willing to role play with canon character as well.

Other Interests:
  • Transformers (This is my second choice and I have a very good plot for this. Btw, yes we'll be mostly focusing on role playing human characters.)
  • Animorphs
  • Dead Space
  • Isekai type of role play.
  • Anime/Otome type of role play.
  • Feel free to ask me as long as its Sci-Fi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back