• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Wars: Three Empires AU

Field Marshall

Eight Thousand Club
This is an AU in which;

• The Mandalorians didn't quite lose the Mandalorian Wars but rather a ceasefire agreement was reached between the Mandalorians and the Republic before the Mandalorians could be decimated by Revan. However, Mandalore the Ultimate was still defeated by Revan.From here the two powers would enter a Cold War like state. However Revan would still go on to turn to the dark side and events would still follow their proper course. Except through it all Mandalorian Space remained isolated, sovereign, and militarized building up its forces but never engaging in true hostilities with the Republic.
  • Revan and Malak however never started the Jedi Civil War and instead disappeared into the Unknown Region into some form of stasis for the next 3900 and something years. They set things in motion for their Sith Empire to be building itself up in the meantime within the Unknown Regions.
  • Events would proceed as they had relatively in the canon through the Clone Wars and the rise of the Galactic Empire. The difference here is that the Galactic Empire defeated the Rebel Alliance at the Battle of Yavin. This seemingly ended opposition to Palpatine's reign.
Plot: The year is 4 ABY and eventually Palpatine's Empire turns its gaze on Mandalore but he has also discovered the threat of the Sith Empire in the Unknown Regions. The Mandalorians finally attacked and began taking over nearby sectors. The Sith Empire has emerged from the Unknown Regions and jumped to striking at the heart of the Empire at the Core Worlds. Now the Galaxy is locked in a three way war between empires.

About: Players can play what type of character they want within reason. This will alternate between being character driven and being story driven. Feel free to make use of the alternate history to explore events of the past during character driven parts. Players will be allowed to have as many characters as they want but one or at most two of the important roles.

Important Roles: These are just the finite roles within this story that don't all have to be filled at the start but at some point along the way.

Mandalore
  • Mandalore(as in leader): Field Marshall Field Marshall
  • MandalorIan Clan Chieftains:
  • Mandalorian Knights Commander(force sensitive organization of Mandalorians):
  • Death Watch(Special Forces/PMC) Commander:

Sith Empire
  • Revan: Donder172 Donder172
  • Malak:
  • Sith Triumvate:
  • Star Forge Master:
Galactic Empire
  • Palpatine:
  • Darth Vader:
  • Luke Skywalker:
  • Starkiller:

Last edited:
I would love to be the madalorian knights commander ... or just a knight, if applicable.

I would love to be the madalorian knights commander ... or just a knight, if applicable.
You are able to play just a knight. The Mandalorian Knights are force sensitive Mandalorians who aren't necessarily Jedi based force sensitives. They took teachings from the Sith as well as third party force based organizations like the Zeison Sha and Matukai. For every Knight who wields a saber there is one who wields a sword, discblade, or wan Shen. The Knight Commander would likely be versed in more than one style and Carry two or more force organization associated weapons.

Sweet. I assumed it'd be something of the sort. Already had a character concept when I saw that. Anything else I should know?

I rarely choose commander or leader type roles. It gives me a sense of entitlement to have an op character. So I'll stick with a more subbordunate type character. More of a second in command or a Squad leader of sort.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back