• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

_VILE_

Chaos.

It reigns in silence until like the swell of a volcano; it too erupts suddenly. Gentle and welcoming whispers haunt me. Most nights are sleepless and only then does the realness settle in. This vacant space is all I have known since I was a child. Winter, Summer, Spring. Seasons that blend unanimously. My planet is nothing but a rigid wasteland of hate and chaos, dwelling unsuspectingly beneath its core. The vast collections of dust and decay are settled in every unoccupied crevice. There is no life here. No love. Only obedience. We are servants to the dark, and nothing more. I have grown on this planet like a weed. From the time I was merely a sprout until my oddly shaped fronds began to elongate and slowly bloomed into a summer dandelion. Uniformly brilliant tresses of midnight decorated my face, tracing the curvature of my slim face much like a waterfall cascading along jagged rocks. The pigmentation of my skin was not of natural form. It was not humane. Pallid, and pasty splotches stretch from head go toe. Veins, deeply imbedded beneath the surface. Roads of fading cobalt. Scars of careless mistakes. Scars of battles lost and won.

Two adjacent orbs of luminous reds and yellows rest evenly on my slim face. Curious, and adventurous. They now rested on the empty space before me. Candlelight dances aimlessly among the barren walls of my room. If not for that; the room would be dark. Much like this room; I had been stripped bare and repurposed. I was a machine. Programmed to follow protocols blindly. Without question. I was known as Aven Ral now. My birth name just a distant memory now. A memory of my mother screaming it as the Sith invaded our homeland and I was brought to this desolate planet to serve.

There came a crashing from beyond the walls. A noise I was not familiar with, and caused my rush of thoughts to cease. Not many came within this realm of space, and very few seemed to find their way upon Korriban’s surface. My fingers

found their way along the silk hem of my cloak and with ease, I tucked it neatly around my figure. My fingers found their way to the dual-bladed weapon that I had used more times than I wanted to admit. It ignited at my touch. Like two lovers fearing to part. The brilliant crimson beams filled the dimly lit atmosphere, and for a moment; my face was reflected back to me amongst the metallic shrouding where a window was once present. The pads of my fingers kissed along the fine details of my blade. Admiring it. It was simplistic to an extent, but the small intricate details along the hilt made it recognizable to those that opposed me. My index finger slid aimlessly to extinguish the red flame, and I fastened it to my hip.

My footsteps followed one after the other; creating a lulling melody throughout the empty corridor. I followed the long abstract hallways until I reached a spacious opening that beamed of moonlight. There I saw it. The rising smoke in the nighttime sky. Parts; scattered, and a now shapeless craft settled in its final resting place amongst the sands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back