• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Wars: The Shadow Empire (SW RP???)

Which Plot would you like to occur?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Booperboy

social-anxiety is my middle name
Read the 2 plots below and vote on which one you'd like to come to fruition.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Plot #1: An alternate universe in the Star Wars saga. In this timeline, Anakin had never turned to the dark side. Instead he saved Mace Windu and killed Sheev Palpatine. Anakin's kids would be born, Padme would continue to live, and Anakin would leave the Jedi Council, committed to a life of fatherhood. The younglings that would've been slaughtered, following Order 66, would grow up and become a new generation of Jedi. However, no one could've predicted the retaliation that would come. Followers of Sheev Palpatine would return from the Unknown Regions, with advanced technology and the will to revenge their leader. It's up to the new breed of Jedi (with the help of smugglers, clones, and anyone else) to defend the Republic!

Plot #2: Another alternate universe, this time combining the Legends universe with the Sequels. (so basically the First Order and Resistance exist, but the New Republic never demilitarized, leaving them vulnerable. Some names will be changed, along with faceclaims, and the Yuuzhan Vong will become a threat to the galaxy. In order to defeat this new enemy, the First Order and New Republic need to unite together and defeat a common enemy, but will one backstab the other?)

Character Sheets
OOC
Lore

Last edited:
I like the idea of 1. By the way what happened to CIS since the droids never got the shutdown code I imagine the war went on much longer. Also without the Emporer to manipulate war the CIS and Republic would now be fighting equaling without anyone manipulating key battles and keeping it at a stalemate.

The neimoidians would surrender at the death of their leader, after returning from Mustafar—leading to the surrender of the CIS. With that in mind, peace would roam through the galaxy and the Republic would prosper and advance in their technology and diplomatic ways. The navy would primarily, at this point, be backed by Mon Cala shipyards and Kuat Drive Yards, with little assistance from Corellia and what not. Kamino would continue to produce Clones and Order 66 would be discarded. The Jedi council would grow, with the threat of the Dark Side diminishing. Inactive User 002 Inactive User 002

DoomyGloom DoomyGloom Technically, plot 2 would have more than 1 jedi as well. Following Legends universe, Luke Skywalker had established a dozen, if not more, Jedi temples across the galaxy. Only one would've been destroyed by "Kylo Ren" (like I said, the names will more than likely change, but I just used Kylo's because it would make it easier to follow along with. But Plot 1 would still have more Jedi

Be nice to see as soon a possible just so I can get an idea for what I want to do. But it's past midnight where I am so it will be a bit of a while before I can get anything up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back