• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Wars The Old Republic: Sith Master and Apprentice.

bingus44

Elder Member
  1. the treaty of coruscant.

After the sacking of the jedi temple on coruscant led by Darth malgus, and the empires take over of coruscant the republic took a major blow. Their capital planet stolen from them in one fell swoop by the Resurgent Sith Empire. The republic was weakened by that and they were in the palm of the empire, Darth Malgus a famed general during the galactic war between the empire and republic, wanted to crush the republic, where sith politicians wanted to sign a treaty between the republic and empire. The treaty was signed. At last peace between the jedi and sith?

The Cold War Era.

Now that the peace treaty is signed it is called the Cold War because the treaty meant nothing to the sith/empire and jedi/republic. During the treaty times the sith and jedi were growing stronger, training, and preparing for the second war. The republic and empire are both preparing and are very large and strong, they are of equal power, millions of sith and millions of jedi, also millions of troopers on each side as well. They are both stronger then ever before. Before the sacking when the empire first came back they established a new sith academy on Korriban where they were and still are training infinite numbers of future Sith Lords and darths. The Jedi also have their jedi temple back after the treaty was signed so they are also training countless future jedi knights and masters.

The treaty is coming to an end...

During the treaty/coldwar the republic and empire were still at war really. On the planet Balmorra there is an active battle going on between the sith and jedi, and every single other planet is on the brink of battle and war. During this time the sith and jedi are both launching secret attacks on each other. Sith and jedi are still clashing on some areas where they wouldn't be in the view of the citizens, like on the outskirts of Hoth, the deserts of tatooine, the Jungles of yavin, and many more places.

War has come.

The republic and empire politicians have declared war. Almost every planet is an active battle field now.

Some of the only planets that aren't a current battlefield are Dromund Kaas (the empires Capitol, home to some of the most famous Sith Lords and Darths, even the emperor himself.), Coruscant (the republics capital, Home to the jedi council and some of the best jedi masters and knights.), Tython (where the republic is currently training tons of new Jedi.)., and Korriban (the planet where the Sith Academy is held where they are training tons of new sith. Also the dark council themselves are there, the most powerful and strong sith in the galaxy.)

Where we come in.

My character will be a Sith Lord who fought during the wars prior the the treaty, and during the Cold War went on countless operations of killing jedi masters and taking out republic strongholds. My character needs an apprentice to train, he will teach them in the ways of the Darkside, so they could one day maybe be his successor.

Now your character who was a sith acolyte just finished his/her training at the sith academy's on Korriban. Now you are an apprentice but have no master. My character goes to Korriban for a meeting but finds you and takes you as his dark apprentice.

During the first act of the rp the treaty is still going on, but coming to an end soon. it will mainly focus on just you and I training. Little action, but of course there will be some action.

The second act I promote you to Sith Lord. Now you are ready to fight side by side with me, although I am a Darth which is one rank above you, I trained you so well that we are almost equal in power, you can't quite defeat me yet because I have much more combat experience from fighting in the war and whatnot. Now the treaty has ended so you and I will have to go on the battle ground to assassinate Republic generals and jedi masters, also even jedi council members. High action.

The third act will focus on us getting a task from the emperor himself! He has ordered us to kill the false emperor Darth Malgus. malgus Is claiming to be the emperor but he is clearly not, he is very powerful though and is a force to be reckoned with, so it will take both you a Sith Lord and I a Darth, together to take him down. We will also have to kill his followers who are fellow sith, but during this time there was a lot on infighting in the sith empire, Sith Lords would kill each other to gain fame, power, and rank. But that doesn't mean they wouldn't team up as well. Fair amount if action.

The fourth and final act.

You have been growing stronger and stronger during our training together you are my equal. Now to become a Darth you must defeat me, your master, the one who cared for you and taught you everything he knows, but maybe he held back a little in preparation for this day? He knows how the sith work, you must kill your master to become a Darth, he's done it and every sith before him has. So during the final act will focus on you preparing to defeat me and me preparing to defeat you. Some action, but mainly preparation for our battle.

Who I'm looking for to join me!

The type of person I'm looking to rp with is someone who knows their Star Wars lore. I would like you to know of the SWTOR ERA, either through books or the video game, or even internet research. If you do not know of this era check this short video out to summarize it. ()

Now that you know of the lore comes your writing abilities. You should be able to write atleast 2 long, good, detailed paragraphs. I personally will write 3-4 paragraphs a post. You should also have good grammar, I understand everyone makes mistakes but I want a fairly good writer to write with. I also want someone who can contribute to the plot with good ideas! It's no fun if I make the whole story myself now is it, so don't be afraid to contribute! If you want to do something big just tell me first and I will be good with it 95% of the time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back