• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Star Wars: The Old republic (Private rp between myself and Daniel Reaving)

Galactatech

One Thousand Club
Prolouge
THE FUGITIVES
Following the Treaty of Corusaunt, Both the Sith Empire and Galactic Republic have entered a state of cold war, utilizing proxies and covert operatives to continue the conflict while rebuilding for the inevitable next conflict.

Meanwhile, Potroi Audria has taken her younger half-brother, Bogan and together, they have fled the sith homeworld of DROMUND KASS to escape the cruel and unforgiving future of joining the SITH ORDER. Together, they make their way to TYTHON, seeking the Protection of the legendary JEDI ORDER.

However the EMPIRE does not tolerate defection, regardless of status and even now hunt the two Siblings, intending to bring them back dead or alive.

Bogan held his hood on his cloak tightly. As tightly as he held the hand of his older sister,Potroi Audria . The Sith Pureblood needed to conceal his identity. He had been convinced by his older sister to join her in fleeing the sith empire and their own family. His sister, unlike him, was human. Bogan's Father, Potori's step-father, was a sith pureblood.

Their defection wasn'y sudden. It took place after Bogan had been augmented with technology from a stolen republic project called Powerguard. Potori couldn't stand the sight of her precious younger brother going through the same abusive training she did.

They had fled to a spaceport, having escaped Dromund Kass by stealing a fighter big enough to only carry themselves and the bare essentials.

He felt his stomach growl and tugged on his sister's sleeve to get her attention. "Tori,I'm Hungry, when can we eat?" Bogan asked. The two had already exhausted the meager rations they brought with them.

Last edited:
Needless to say this endeavor of Potori was no easy task to undertake. To defect from the Sith Empire, to leave her family behind and have them hunt you down was hard. And though the journey ahead will be a struggle Potori had something good in the form of her brother who she had convinced to leave with her. She was thankful, oh so thankful she managed to get him to come with. The simple thought of him going through what she had broke her heart but also only reinforced her Resolve to get them to the republic.

As the two of them made there way through the space port her mind raced. Planning out there next steps deciding what they would do if things went wrong. She was so engrossed in her thoughts that Potori almost didn’t hear Bogan speak. Looking back to him as he asked when they would eat she gave him a loving look and pulled Bogan close to her side as she came to a stop to look around. “Soon Bogan soon.” She said to reassure him as she looked through the crowds for any kind of canteen or place to get Bogan some food. With Potori’s training she was able to last a lot longer without food but Bogan never went through it, never took the training and abuse that made Potori this way so he still needed food.

Soon setting her eyes on a small canteen she looked down to him with a smile. “Come on let’s get you some food ok.” She said softly to Bogan as she started through the crowds. Her hand held tightly to his so she never lost him. Quickly making her way in with Bogan she quickly found a booth seat and sat down. Patting the seat next to her for Bogan to take as her eyes scanned the area for anyone or anything that could compromise them.

Bogan sat by his sister. He knew they had to be careful with their credits. Not because they were imperial, but because they had so few. It would ultimately come down to if they would have to choose between food and safe passage.

He looked around. the next booth over, a clearly drunk Patron was passed out with a delicious looking plate of food. Bogan stood up and after looking and sensing around, he levitated the tray up to him and with the food dish in hand he sat down to eat.

Bogan didn't care for the food. it tasted too spicy too him, but none the less he forced himself to eat it, mentally reminding himself that he had to take what he could.

Potori watched carefully as he stole the drunkards food and started to eat it. “You doing alright Bo?” She asked him softly as he ate. One hand gently rubbing his back while she pulled out what credits they had and started to lay them out to count. Her eyes while focused on counting they also scanned the room constantly. Using the force to feel around them for anyone of suspicion or anyone that could be with the sith searching for them.

It wasn’t like there defect went unnoticed after all. Undoubtedly they knew within a few hours of Potori and Bogans intentions and even possibly where they went so needless to say her tensions where high at this point. She wanted to get as far away as quickly as possible and that was at this time a bit of a struggle for them so for now Potori just needed to play it safe for Bogans sake. Content to let the boy eat so that he can conserve his strength should she need him to run.

"I'll survive." He said as continued to force himself to eat every last bite, knowing it might be a while before he could get another. They had to be careful how they traveled as much as to where. They had to travel with other refugees and take care not to draw too much attention.

Bogan finally finished his plate and was trying to cool his mouth. The young boy would kill for a drink to sooth this burning sensation, but they would need to conserve every credit.

finally the burning sensation passed and while dry, his mouth no longer burned. Bogan looked to the credit pile, they had just enough to buy refugee passage to republic space.

Potori counted out everything before letting out a soft sigh of relief. While it was not as much as she wanted it was still enough to get them into republic space. Looking to Bogan she smiled at him, trying to give him some form of reassurance as she pet his head just a little.

“All done Bo? Once you are we are gonna go get our tickets ok.” She said softly to him with a smile just to let him know there plan for now. Once they got on the ship she figured they would be home free. With how many ships come in and out there was little chance the sith order would pick the one they where on out so that they had going for them.

Bogan nodded as they left. together they bought their tickets and boarded a derelict looking ship. The inside stank, it was cramp, and Bogan was certain the food would either be expired or terrible. There were no sleeping quarters, so all they could do was try and get comfortable on the floor.

The trip was horrible and long. ultimately the ship could only take them halfway there before being forced to land on a republic military station. The military boarded the vessel and after detaining the crew, started questioning the passengers. They eventually pulled Bogan and Potori off the ship before leading them to a interrogation room.

Across the table, sat and SIS Agent. "Word is you two are looking to get away from the empire." He said.

Potori tried to make the ride as comfortable as possible for the Bogan. It wasn’t till the republic cam aboard that she grew anxious. As they questioned passengers and crew she debated on trying to hide away with Bogan but by then it was to late. As they where grabbed she sighed softly. Glad her sabers where hidden on her for now as she kept Bogan close.

soon finding themselves in a interrogation room Potori held Bogan close to her as she stared down the interrogator. “H-how did you know?” She asked the man cautiously. Already put on edge by his first question.

"Missy, it's the SIS's job to know. Now if it were up to me, I'd give both you and your brother an express trip to Tython, but given your infamy as a sith, you'll be kept here until we determine your not a threat." The man said.

Bogan protested as he was led to a transport for the deep core. He cried, not wanting to leave his sister. "No, I don't want to leave you Tori!" Bogan sobbed as he latched onto her.

Potori protested just as much. Hugging Bogan tightly to her body as she looked over to the Sis interrogator. “You don’t want me to be a threat then you leave Bogan with me or I go with him!” She demanded of him. Refusing to let Bogan go now as some guards tried to grab him. Growling she flung a hand out at him. Pushing them back with the force before looking back to the SIS interrogator.

“I swear if you try and separate him from me I will show you just how much of a threat I can be.” She said sternly. Her arms wrapped around Bogan tightly, refusing to let go of him or let them take him from her.

"Ok ok, there's no need for threats." The agent said as he gave the order for the guards to let Bogan go. "there might be something I can do, but it's a long shot." He said as he left the room.

He got in touch with Satelle Shan. The image of the jedi grandmaster appeared. "it's been a long time." She smiled.

"I need a favor.. Mother." He said. "What is it Theron?" She asked as he took a deep breath and explained his situation.

Later, Theron returned to the room.

"I got good news and bad news. The good news is that the jedi are on their way here to take both of you to Tython, but the bad news.." he said, looking at Potori. "Is you'll have to be treated as a hostile foreign spy." He said.

Potori glared him down with a quiet growl as she held Bogan close to her. “Of course. Try to defect and get treated as a spy.” Potori said in a sigh as she cuddled Bogan. Refusing to let go of him after they tried to take him. Still it was better than them taking Bogan like the original plan was. They already made it so far Potori would kill to keep Bogan at her side.

Sighing quietly she looked to the SIS interrogator and spoke. “So what? We get taken and tortured? Like that’s gonna do any worse than the sith did.” She said quietly to him.

"neither the jedi nor republic torture prisoners. More than likely what will happen is that your put under extensive questioning." Theron assured the two.

Eventually the jedi arrived to take Potori and Bogan to Tython. Potori was placed under heavy guard while being transported. Upon arriving on Tython, she was placed in solitary confinement.

Bogan meanwhile was assigned to a youngling clan. There he quickly made friends with kids his own age.

Potori was filled with rage as she was separated from her brother once again. Fuming in her solitary confinement as she sat waiting for the Jedi to actually let her free and listen to her instead of treating her like a spy. “You liars!” She yelled out through the cell as she sat there restrained

"have patience my dear. I assure you that this is the standard procedure when it comes to Sith Defectors." Top Bragg's said. ""Although we put you in here, we have no intention of keeping you from seeing your brother." He assured her as Bogan was allowed to visit her.

Bogan excitedly told her about the things he learned, the friends he made, everything.

“Oh yeah sure. So I’m detained and my brother gets free. Let me out!” She demanded in rage. “I didn’t risk my life and my brothers life getting away from that abusive hell just to be treated as a prisoner!” She demanded of them. When Bogan came her mood got better though she still hated it greatly that they treated her this way. She deserved to be free and with her brother not locked in a cell like she was caught. Potori defected! Left the sith order! She wasn’t some spy they caught. And in her eyes this was a promise broken. She was told she wouldn’t be separated from her brother and here she was seeing him through a cage.

It didn't last long however as the jedi concluded that Potori was genuinely a defector. Once they reached this
Conclusion, they apologized to Potori and let her out.
Bogan happily embraced his big sister as she was released and welcomed into the Jedi order.

Potori still wasn’t happy about her imprisonment but still she was glad to be out now. Falling to her knees she hugged Bogan in her arms tightly. “I’m so glad your ok Bo.” She whispered softly to him clearly happy he was ok

"I'm better than ok, I made friends and I don't have any overwhelming expections to live up to!" He grinned as he snuggled close to his sister. "Plus Tython is so beautiful." He added as he laughed happily. For the first time in forever, Bogan the Sith had given way to Bogan the kid.

Potori smiled at his joy and gently kissed Bogans forehead. “I’m so happy to hear your having fun bo.” She said to him lovingly. It was surprising to see him as a child and not a sith apprentice but she loved it. Giving her brother a chance to be a child and not a sith was the best she could ever do for him.

Potori chuckled a little and nodded to Bogan. Giving him one last kiss on the forehead before she got to her get and gestures for Bogan to lead the way

Users who are viewing this thread

Back