• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom STAR WARS: The Lost Padawan (Open)

Sindri Volks

"You look exhausted. Do you ever take breaks from... like... doing stuff, with technology?" he asked Iris with... not really a cocky tone, just slightly concerned, mostly friendly. He sighed and said "Well. Whatever suits you."

@Isacoolbow

Donder172 said:
Meceliss looks around, letting out a sigh, the blindness already bothering her a lot. "Now that we got a place to stay. What's our next step?"
Sindri Volks

"We'll stay here for a few hours, then we move towards Corusant, the Jedi Temple has what we need." he explained, looking at Meceliss. Breaking into the Jedi Temple would be hard. Possible, but hard... extremely hard.

Birdsie said:
Sindri Volks
"We'll stay here for a few hours, then we move towards Corusant, the Jedi Temple has what we need." he explained, looking at Meceliss. Breaking into the Jedi Temple would be hard. Possible, but hard... extremely hard.
"They rebuild it or was it still a ruin? Because in my time it was a ruin since the Sacking of Coruscant."

Isacoolbow said:
The computer glitched and turned off as Iris was just about finished hacking into it. Frustrated, Iris slammed her hand on the table nearby. "Damn it," she said aggravated.
Vadcus stuck his hand out. "Don't do that, you could send this whole building down on us. Next, we need food and water. I have some on my ship, I don't know about you lot."

@Isacoolbow @Donder172 @Birdsie

Lordvader59 said:
Vadcus stuck his hand out. "Don't do that, you could send this whole building down on us. Next, we need food and water. I have some on my ship, I don't know about you lot."
@Isacoolbow @Donder172 @Birdsie
Mizelia: "We got enough water around, just need heat. We can use the snow for water, just need to melt it and make sure it's clean."

Sindri Volks

Sindri turned to the group and said "Well. I'll be... meditating. I could use some silence right now. Come bother me if you need anything." he walked towards a metal door, that slid itself open as he walked near it, then he walked through and explored the base for a bit. He arrived and found himself to be in a hangar like area. He force jumped onto a big crate with unknown contents and sat down in a meditative pose. He closed his eyes and focused, trying to attune himself to the Force.

@Donder172 @Isacoolbow @Lordvader59

Sindri Volks

Sindri finished meditating and returned to the rest of the people, then he said "What's up?" as he walked into the room, he stood there, with his hands on the sides of his chest. "We should fly off soon." he added.

@Lordvader59 @Isacoolbow @Donder172

Jekkel was stranded on Corusant, With only the clothes on his back and his lightsabers under his robes, Jekkel has been meaning to get a blaster rifle to help conceal himself but yet he had no money. He has been stranded here for three years. Lately he has had to resort to stealing to survive but he only does so if he needs it. Jekkel was walking relatively close to the Jedi temple, It was still in ruins like it has always been "What happened, What happened to the republic" He thought to himself. He glanced at the setting sun, to only think about his past life, His master, His parents, his friends. A single tear quivered down his face, He quickly wiped it away "A Jedi can not have attachments" He thought to himself trying to forget was his past thought but he was not able to expel this thought from his mind. he let out a shallow sigh "Where did it all go wrong" He laid down in his makeshift hut in the ally and went to sleep.

Last edited by a moderator:
Birdsie said:
Sindri Volks
Sindri finished meditating and returned to the rest of the people, then he said "What's up?" as he walked into the room, he stood there, with his hands on the sides of his chest. "We should fly off soon." he added.

@Lordvader59 @Isacoolbow @Donder172
Mizelia looks at Sindri "Im ready."

Meceliss walks towards Sindri "Where are we heading to now?"

Kiara sensed a strong force presence on Hoth, the planet to which she was currently hunting a bounty, Kiara thought it must be other survivors. There was no malice in the force near them! hope filled her lungs as she ran, using force speed, toward the energy. It flowed through her just as it had with her master and friend. There must be someone from the republic! Excitement to see her old friend filled her with more and more energy. Her search took her to a.... ship? it wasnt a bad looking ship. Actually looked like it was in pretty good shape. She approached cautiously. Knowing it was a bad plan to rush in. She concealed her own force energy, and walked to the doors. She pounded on it three times, and waited.

Donder172 said:
Mizelia looks at Sindri "Im ready."
Meceliss walks towards Sindri "Where are we heading to now?"
Sindri Volks

"Once all of you are ready, we'll go back to the ships outside. Then we'll take off towards Corusant. This base is big, and nice, but we have no other reason to stay here for now, other than freezing ourselves." he said, with a bit of a reluctant tone. He sighed and looked around the lab once again, to see if there's anything of interest. He looked at the group and said "So, are we ready to go?" with a curious voice. He had no idea that outside the base, there is someone knocking on the door of his ship.

@Donder172 @Rentiton @Lordvader59 @Isacoolbow

Iris walked back to the ship from the console, "I'm coming. I'm coming," she said while walking. "Where are we off to?" Iris asked while entering the ship, being totally oblivious of the unknown figure nearby. She didn't care where they went, but she knew they would need to refuel on their way back.

Kiara frowned. No one was answering, but there was definately people inside. She pounded harder on the doors keeping one hand on her lightsaber.

As Jekkel slept he had a dream, or so he thought. The dream was about him and some other strangers but he could not make out their faces, he met them in an unknown place, But one of the strangers had a lightsaber. Jekkel woke up and wondered about his dream what could this be a vision or a coincidence, He did not know.

Rentition said:
Kiara frowned. No one was answering, but there was definately people inside. She pounded harder on the doors keeping one hand on her lightsaber.
Mizelia looks towards the entrance "I think we got a visitor... well, this place used to be less known. I hope that's still the case. Otherwise we are in deep trouble."

Donder172 said:
Mizelia looks towards the entrance "I think we got a visitor... well, this place used to be less known. I hope that's still the case. Otherwise we are in deep trouble."
Iris scofts a little at the statement, though she knew that the jedi was right. "So, let's think logically for a little bit, if the visitor knew of this place, they would break in," Iris said as her thoughts snowball down a hill of logic, "but, since I'm the only person here who is actually normal here, and lare amount of crazy," she gestured to everyone, "tends to attract more crazy, I'd presume the person here, is also crazy," Iris said finishing up her thought process. Simplifying it in a easier way, "all of you are like a magnet, you attract other magnetizable substances toward you, and when there are more, it's much harder to miss."

Last edited by a moderator:
Isacoolbow said:
Iris scofts a little at the statement, though she knew that the jedi was right. "So, let's think logically for a little bit, if the visitor knew of this place, they would break in," Iris said as her thoughts snowball down a hill of logic, "but, since I'm the only person here who is actually normal here, and lare amount of crazy," she gestured to everyone, "tends to attract more crazy, I'd presume the person here, is also crazy," Iris said finishing up her thought process. Simplifying it in a easier way, "all of you are like a magnet, you attract other magnetizable substances toward you, and when there are more, it's much harder to miss."
"This place was supposed to be a secret Imperial Lab by the Sith Empire. The only way I knew of it was because of my master. Jedi Master Marie Whitestone. She was a test subject by her own mother..."

Getting annoyed by her fellow jedi, she let go of her force, letting it flow freely. She then knocked on the door in three, eerily calm knocks. "Please open up..... its cold." She said, though she was fairly certain no one could hear her.

Rentition said:
Getting annoyed by her fellow jedi, she let go of her force, letting it flow freely. She then knocked on the door in three, eerily calm knocks. "Please open up..... its cold." She said, though she was fairly certain no one could hear her.
Vadcus's helmet provided him with advanced hearing, so he heard the closer knocks. Drawing both of his pistols, he beckoned for his followers and ordered them to take positions outside the door. Slowly, he pressed the door open button and sprang back, training his pistols on the doors and half expecting an Imperial patrol to beat him. Spotting the figure, he trained the pistols on her. "Who are you? Identify yourself!"

@Rentition

Squeeling at the sudden burst of the door and activating her force abilities on instinct, snatching the pistols from his hands. "HI! OH GOSH IM SORRY!" She picked them up and tossed them back. "Uhm... ahem" regaining her composer, she spoke. "Im looking for jedi?" She had a hand on her lightsaber, still concealed by her cloak. If this man was sith, he would attack her without any second thought.

Rentition said:
Squeeling at the sudden burst of the door and activating her force abilities on instinct, snatching the pistols from his hands. "HI! OH GOSH IM SORRY!" She picked them up and tossed them back. "Uhm... ahem" regaining her composer, she spoke. "Im looking for jedi?" She had a hand on her lightsaber, still concealed by her cloak. If this man was sith, he would attack her without any second thought.
Vadcus looked over her for a moment. "Come in, quickly." He pulled her in and shut the door. Sensing the light side of the force in her, Vadcus removed his helmet. "You've come to the right place. I was a Jedi back when... when we could call ourselves that. Fordo ran around the corner, pistols ready

"Sir!?! What was that?" He saw the girl "Oh... who are you?"

Vadcus put a hand out in front of her "Don't worry, he's an ARC trooper, he didn't execute Order 66."

@Rentition

Iris looked over at the new person, with suspicions. Cirious on who the hell she was, she called over to the stranger, "please tell me you're not another crazy." Since iris calls all force users crazy while at the same time not believing they had the abilities they have.

Isacoolbow said:
Iris looked over at the new person, with suspicions. Cirious on who the hell she was, she called over to the stranger, "please tell me you're not another crazy." Since iris calls all force users crazy while at the same time not believing they had the abilities they have.
Mizelia and Meceliss look at the woman "We're not crazy. Though we're blind by carbonite freezing. How did you find this lab? This was supposed to be a hidden one. It was made to be hidden by the Sith Empire. And to avoid complication, I am not talking about the current Galactic Empire. I'm talking about an Empire over two thousand years ago." Mizelia says

Donder172 said:
Mizelia and Meceliss look at the woman "We're not crazy. Though we're blind by carbonite freezing. How did you find this lab? This was supposed to be a hidden one. It was made to be hidden by the Sith Empire. And to avoid complication, I am not talking about the current Galactic Empire. I'm talking about an Empire over two thousand years ago." Mizelia says
Iris laughs a little at the defense of her statement, "Only one of you are blind, the others seem fine. Remember, only crazy people don't think they're actually crazy," she said in a teasing manner. She thought they were crazy, but now she's sure they are crazier than what she originally thought.

Isacoolbow said:
Iris laughs a little at the defense of her statement, "Only one of you are blind, the others seem fine. Remember, only crazy people don't think they're actually crazy," she said in a teasing manner. She thought they were crazy, but now she's sure they are crazier than what she originally thought.
"We were both in carbonite for a very long time." Mecelies replies

Users who are viewing this thread

Back