• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom STAR WARS: The Lost Padawan (Open)

Lordvader59 said:
"Well, here goes nothing." Vadcus hit a button on his wrist gauntlet, activating his armor's insulation. He stepped out into the cold and walked over to the other ship. "Hello there." he greeted Sindri. "Don't worry, I am on the side of you and your companions."
@Gabrygabra97 @Birdsie @Donder172
Birdsie said:
Sindri Volks
"They are not my companions. Rather co-workers." he responded, looking at Vadcus. He waited for Meceliss and Mizelia, with him.

@Donder172 @Lordvader59
Mizelia and Meceliss look towards Vadcus, Meceliss on her guard, but Mizelia more calmly.

Lordvader59 said:
"Greetings, friends. He looked over the two. "I am Vadcus Holgoring, I am a Jedi... or... I guess I was."
@Donder172 @Birdsie
Mizelia: "I am Jedi Knight Mizelia. What brings you here?"

Meceliss: "My name is Padawan Meceliss. And before you ask, I'm not Mizelia's padawan."

Donder172 said:
Mizelia: "I am Jedi Knight Mizelia. What brings you here?"
Meceliss: "My name is Padawan Meceliss. And before you ask, I'm not Mizelia's padawan."
"You bring me here, actually, incase you haven't noticed, our kind are few in numbers, we need to stick together and MAYBE do something about the Empire."

@Birdsie @Donder172

Lordvader59 said:
"You bring me here, actually, incase you haven't noticed, our kind are few in numbers, we need to stick together and MAYBE do something about the Empire."
@Birdsie @Donder172
Mizelia: "We can't fight the Empire head-on at the moment. It will be like our struggle against Zakuul, a waste of energy. We need much more people and ships. But we have to do something against them. And I noticed the Jedi are only a few, but we can change that."

Sindri Volks

"You're forgetting the point. We are not directly fighting the Empire. We are trying to bring a fallen Padawan that has the power of Battle-Meditation to our side, if he uses it for the Empire, then the Rebel Alliance is doomed, and the Empire will not be destroyed.... oh, wait. I forgot to mention the Alliance when I explained history, huh?"

@Donder172 @Lordvader59

Birdsie said:
Sindri Volks
"You're forgetting the point. We are not directly fighting the Empire. We are trying to bring a fallen Padawan that has the power of Battle-Meditation to our side, if he uses it for the Empire, then the Rebel Alliance is doomed, and the Empire will not be destroyed.... oh, wait. I forgot to mention the Alliance when I explained history, huh?"

@Donder172 @Lordvader59
Mizelia looks at Sindri "You never told about that..."

Sindri Volks

"Well. I did now." He shrugged, with a half-satisfied voice. Then he said "Anyway, let's head over to that base of yours, I don't want to freeze myself out here." He started walking towards the base that he had seen through the windshield earlier, step after step, through the deep snow of Hoth.

@Lordvader59 @Donder172

Birdsie said:
Sindri Volks
"Well. I did now." He shrugged, with a half-satisfied voice. Then he said "Anyway, let's head over to that base of yours, I don't want to freeze myself out here." He started walking towards the base that he had seen through the windshield earlier, step after step, through the deep snow of Hoth.

@Lordvader59 @Donder172
(The Rebel Alliance wasn't a thing at the time of this RP)

"Of COURSE I'm not proposing we fight them head on. Wait.. a fallen Jedi?" he sighed "I'll do all I can to help, do we know where he is?"

@Donder172 @Birdsie

Birdsie said:
Sindri Volks

@Lordvader59 @Donder172
Mizelia walks from the ship towards an entrance of a lab and opens the door, inside it's cold and dark. There are some equipment inside, most very old. "Here it is. I will look if I can get some power here." Mizelia says and walks further into the building to find the generator of the building. After a long while, the powers goes on after a long time and lights go on, but not all as most are damaged.

Lordvader59 said:
"Of COURSE I'm not proposing we fight them head on. Wait.. a fallen Jedi?" he sighed "I'll do all I can to help, do we know where he is?"

@Donder172 @Birdsie
(Well... Uh... Let's just forget this happened. Damn me!!!)

Sindri Volks

"We were going to head to Corusant, to figure that out. We stopped here along the way to take a look inside that base." he responded to Vadcus, walking forward to the base.

@Donder172 @Lordvader59

Lordvader59 said:

@Donder172 @Birdsie
(It's a lab, not Echo Base)

Birdsie said:
Sindri Volks

"We were going to head to Corusant, to figure that out. We stopped here along the way to take a look inside that base." he responded to Vadcus, walking forward to the base.

@Donder172 @Lordvader59
"Courescaunt? That seems too risky for now. We should either wait until he comes out into the Outer Rim or wait until we have a few more numbers. I have a crew of 10 in my ship. They're ARC troopers, Order 66 was not programmed into them. They retired and work with me now, I'll get them and we can go in together, who knows what could be waiting." He ran into the ship and returned with Fordo and company in tow. "Ready when you are."

@Birdsie @Donder172

(guys, that lab is not made by the rebels, it was a lab made by the Sith Empire under supervision of a Sith Lord. Mizelia knows the lab because she hid there with her master. Though parts would be missing or too dangerous)

Donder172 said:
(guys, that lab is not made by the rebels, it was a lab made by the Sith Empire under supervision of a Sith Lord. Mizelia knows the lab because she hid there with her master. Though parts would be missing or too dangerous)
(I know, by the Rebel Alliance I was referring to @Birdsie mentioning it)

Birdsie said:
Sindri Volks

@Donder172 @Lordvader59
Donder172 said:
Mizelia looks at Sindri "You never told about that..."
Lordvader59 said:

@Donder172 @Birdsie
Birdsie said:
Sindri Volks

@Donder172 @Lordvader59

Iris noticed almost everyone leave, she felt a little left out. Remembering the database showed some coats in the cargo bay, she immediately ran over and grabbed one. Finally ready to embrace the cold, Iris send down the exit ramp and almost sprinted to catch up. "Wait for mee!" she called out after the group while sprinting. She hoped to find something she could tinker with, or something intact that she could repair.

Isacoolbow said:
Iris noticed almost everyone leave, she felt a little left out. Remembering the database showed some coats in the cargo bay, she immediately ran over and grabbed one. Finally ready to embrace the cold, Iris send down the exit ramp and almost sprinted to catch up. "Wait for mee!" she called out after the group while sprinting. She hoped to find something she could tinker with, or something intact that she could repair.
The Jedi, once again with his helmet on, turned to the newcomer. "Hello there." he said with practiced charm and charisma.

Sindri Volks

Sindri walked inside and admired the laboratory, as the power was turned on. It was all so old... he wasn't surprised that much, this all looked like it was from thousands of years ago.

@Gabrygabra97

Iris looked around amazed, not paying attention to the cold. She quickly ran up to one of the dusty computers against a wall and brushed off the dust and frost that collected. Iris tries to start it, and the screen flashed a few times before actually working. Iris let out a quiet triumphant, "yes!" before starting to hack into it. For Iris this was like discovering a lost colony, searching for all possible reasons they would disappear and where they went.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mizelia walks back where the group is "I do have to warn, this place is very old. Please be careful around, some parts might have collapsed or are near collapsing. And this place is going to need some repairs."

Meceliss looks around, letting out a sigh, the blindness already bothering her a lot. "Now that we got a place to stay. What's our next step?"

The computer glitched and turned off as Iris was just about finished hacking into it. Frustrated, Iris slammed her hand on the table nearby. "Damn it," she said aggravated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back