• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom STAR WARS: The Lost Padawan (Open)

Birdsie

The God-Emperor of Mankind

A long time ago, in a galaxy

far, far away...

ads_starwars21.jpg

THE LOST PADAWAN

It is a an uneasy age of hate and unstability. After Order 66, all of the Jedi in the galaxy have been killed. A surviving Jedi and her Padawan have been tracked down by the new, fearsome Sith, known as DARTH VADER.

However the Sith had sensed great potential within the Padawan and elected to take him on as an apprentice, forcibly.

The Jedi Master Ut'chark, the former teacher of the now, corrupted Padawan, Axton Krell has begun pursuit after the Sith, in order to reclaim his Padawan from the Dark Side of the Force.

Many people have joined him on this quest, however not all of them will return. The Master is travelling towards the planet he comes from; Ryloth in search of Allies, to help him on his quest. . . .

Last edited by a moderator:
Ut'chark was preparing himself, putting the lightsaber on his hip and the blaster pistol in the gunholder.

He walks to the pilot of the ship and says: "Land on that planet." Pointing out the cockpit's window.

As soon as they land, he gets off the ship and starts running towards the main city, in a famous smuggler

bar.

Sindri Volks

Sindri was in the Bar, as soon as Ut'chark walked in, he sensed a force-sensitive nearby. He looked around to see him. He had his hood on, he gave the Twi'lek a short, but respectful stare, then he turned back over to the counter, continuing his drink. He did not use Force Concealment, which meant that he could be sensed easily. He had both sides of the Force in him, on a very strong level. You could sense him being a good, slightly emotional fellow.

Birdsie said:
Sindri Volks
Sindri was in the Bar, as soon as Ut'chark walked in, he sensed a force-sensitive nearby. He looked around to see him. He had his hood on, he gave the Twi'lek a short, but respectful stare, then he turned back over to the counter, continuing his drink. He did not use Force Concealment, which meant that he could be sensed easily. He had both sides of the Force in him, on a very strong level. You could sense him being a good, slightly emotional fellow.
Ut'Chark

The master sensed the powerful being nearby, sensing the dark side aswell.

He took out his lightsaber, yelling: "Show yourself!" and then igniting it.

Sindri Volks

Sindri looked at him, unimpressed. So did everyone in the bar, they were staring at him, like at a weirdo. Then Sindri said "Over here, you overzealous sociopath." with a cynical tone, he had a smirk drawn on his face, he kept staring at him, his voice was dismissive, but slightly respectful. "Hmph." an audible sound came from Sindri's mouth, as he turned back around to continue his drink. He took the last sip and turned around again, then said "So, how can I help you?" with a cocky tone.

Birdsie said:
Sindri Volks
Sindri looked at him, unimpressed. So did everyone in the bar, they were staring at him, like at a weirdo. Then Sindri said "Over here, you overzealous sociopath." with a cynical tone, he had a smirk drawn on his face, he kept staring at him, his voice was dismissive, but slightly respectful. "Hmph." an audible sound came from Sindri's mouth, as he turned back around to continue his drink. He took the last sip and turned around again, then said "So, how can I help you?" with a cocky tone.
Ut'chark

"Come here." He said un-igniting his saber.

Sindri Volks

"Why should I?" he asked again, with a cocky tone. He looked at him, there was a lot of both sides in him. He pulled off his hood and looked at the Jedi, then said "You're a Jedi. What do you want? To purge the galaxy of anyone that doesn't agree with your ideology? Oh, wait. That's the Sith's job... aswell."

he added, with a cocky, arrogant attitude. Then he sighed and said "Again, how can I help you?"

Birdsie said:
Sindri Volks
"Why should I?" he asked again, with a cocky tone. He looked at him, there was a lot of both sides in him. He pulled off his hood and looked at the Jedi, then said "You're a Jedi. What do you want? To purge the galaxy of anyone that doesn't agree with your ideology? Oh, wait. That's the Sith's job... aswell."

he added, with a cocky, arrogant attitude. Then he sighed and said "Again, how can I help you?"
Ut'chark

He used Force-pull to pull the Jedi to him: "Listen carefully. Darth Vader corrupted my Padawan. I NEED help. Sorry for being so...uncivilized." then letting him go.

Ut'chark then walked to the bartender and said: "A beer, thank you."

@Gabrygabra97

Sindri Volks

Sindri used Force Suppresion, to stop Ut'chark from pulling him. Then he said "Uncivilized? You literally walk into a bar and whip your lightsaber out at me. I suppose. Apology accepted..... What's your name, by the way? I'm Sindri Volks. Darth Vader, you say? I'll help you, for free." with a rather happy, cheerful voice. As he saw Ut'chark order the beer, he said "My treat."

Birdsie said:
@Gabrygabra97

Sindri Volks

Sindri used Force Suppresion, to stop Ut'chark from pulling him. Then he said "Uncivilized? You literally walk into a bar and whip your lightsaber out at me. I suppose. Apology accepted..... What's your name, by the way? I'm Sindri Volks. Darth Vader, you say? I'll help you, for free." with a rather happy, cheerful voice. As he saw Ut'chark order the beer, he said "My treat."
"My name is Ut'chark. I am a Twi'lek Jedi Master." He said with a wise and fatherly tone.

"I suppose...my padawan was captured and corrupted because of his power in battle-meditation, a rare and powerful force-ability." He said, drinking the beer.

Gabrygabra97 said:
"My name is Ut'chark. I am a Twi'lek Jedi Master." He said with a wise and fatherly tone.
"I suppose...my padawan was captured and corrupted because of his power in battle-meditation, a rare and powerful force-ability." He said, drinking the beer.

Sindri Volks

"I am no stranger to the techniques of the Force, you do not have to explain Battle-Meditation. I have heard of it, it's an ancient power. Very dangerous indeed." with a very slight worry in the last few words. He looked at Ut'chark and said "We will need more people before moving out, don't you think? We should stay on Ryloth for a few days and recruit as many people willing to help as we can find. I might not be rich, but I can cover some of the expenses."

Birdsie said:

Sindri Volks

"I am no stranger to the techniques of the Force, you do not have to explain Battle-Meditation. I have heard of it, it's an ancient power. Very dangerous indeed." with a very slight worry in the last few words. He looked at Ut'chark and said "We will need more people before moving out, don't you think? We should stay on Ryloth for a few days and recruit as many people willing to help as we can find. I might not be rich, but I can cover some of the expenses."
"I already have a pretty big ship. The Century Eagle. By the way, I feel darkness in you, are you...a grey Jedi?" He asked with a curious tone.

"I am no Grey Jedi, I am like Mace Windu. I let the darkness FLOW trough me, but I do not let it CORRUPT me." He said then underlining the two words.

Sindri Volks

Sindri grinned at him and said "I am not, and do not consider myself a Gray Jedi. Neither am I a Dark Jedi, a Fallen Jedi, a Jedi or a Sith. I am but a guy with a lightsaber and quite the extensive amount of knowledge in the Force. I have learned two important things, from my Master. First, no power is inherently evil or good, it's how you use them. Second, the Dark Side does not corrupt, if there is Light to counter it." with an explanatory voice. He knew that his knowledge and his opinion would not easily be accepted by a Jedi, especially so quickly, but he hoped he would at least take some time to reflect on it, who knows, maybe he'd actually accept it, unlikely due to his ignorance, that Sindri saw as one of the reasons that the Jedi were extinct in the first place.

Birdsie said:
Sindri Volks
Sindri grinned at him and said "I am not, and do not consider myself a Gray Jedi. Neither am I a Dark Jedi, a Fallen Jedi, a Jedi or a Sith. I am but a guy with a lightsaber and quite the extensive amount of knowledge in the Force. I have learned two important things, from my Master. First, no power is inherently evil or good, it's how you use them. Second, the Dark Side does not corrupt, if there is Light to counter it." with an explanatory voice. He knew that his knowledge and his opinion would not easily be accepted by a Jedi, especially so quickly, but he hoped he would at least take some time to reflect on it, who knows, maybe he'd actually accept it, unlikely due to his ignorance, that Sindri saw as one of the reasons that the Jedi were extinct in the first place.
"That's why I left the council years ago." He said with a wise tone.

"Let's get to my ship, we have lot to talk about." He said while walking towards his ship, leading the way.

Sindri Volks

"Wise choice." he got up and left some credits for the Barman, at the counter of the Bar. He walked outside with Ut'chark, following him to his ship. Then once they arrived, he inspected it.

Birdsie said:
Sindri Volks
"Wise choice." he got up and left some credits for the Barman, at the counter of the Bar. He walked outside with Ut'chark, following him to his ship. Then once they arrived, he inspected it.
"So, I need to build 'an army' if we can say so. I want to defeat the Empire, and Vader, at all costs." He said with a still wise and fatherly tone.

Gabrygabra97 said:
"So, I need to build 'an army' if we can say so. I want to defeat the Empire, and Vader, at all costs." He said with a still wise and fatherly tone.
Sindri Volks

He looked at him and said "That makes both of us. Who doesn't want to defeat them? What's the Ship's, well... I dunno, engine and stuff? Just curious." with a curious voice, he looked at it and kept inspecting it. The ship looked like quite the work, but Sindri liked his own ship better. Then he looked at Ut'chark again, humbly awaiting an answer.

Birdsie said:
Sindri Volks
He looked at him and said "That makes both of us. Who doesn't want to defeat them? What's the Ship's, well... I dunno, engine and stuff? Just curious." with a curious voice, he looked at it and kept inspecting it. The ship looked like quite the work, but Sindri liked his own ship better. Then he looked at Ut'chark again, humbly awaiting an answer.
"A HPR-9 Million." He said with a proud voice. "The best engine in the entire sector."

Sindri Volks

He looked at him in... confusion. "I've never heard of that model before. Sounds expensive, though. How fast does it go in atmosphere?" he asked with curiosity. He kept staring at the ship, now understanding how expensive and powerful it has to be. He started being envious of it, but kept that emotion inside, as it was foul and could lead to greed, or even anger.

@Gabrygabra97

Birdsie said:
Sindri Volks
He looked at him in... confusion. "I've never heard of that model before. Sounds expensive, though. How fast does it go in atmosphere?" he asked with curiosity. He kept staring at the ship, now understanding how expensive and powerful it has to be. He started being envious of it, but kept that emotion inside, as it was foul and could lead to greed, or even anger.

@Gabrygabra97
"Three quarters the speed of light. When at half the speed, it goes the speed of sound." He said with a still very proud voice.

"I got an AI as well. Say 'hi' Chew-3PO." He said, waiting for it to answer.

Chew responded: "AI LOADED: Welcome aboard, captain."

Gabrygabra97 said:
"Three quarters the speed of light. When at half the speed, it goes the speed of sound." He said with a still very proud voice.
"I got an AI as well. Say 'hi' Chew-3PO." He said, waiting for it to answer.

Chew responded: "AI LOADED: Welcome aboard, captain."
Sindri Volks

(Really? Chew-3PO. I understand OC engines, but this is getting quite ridiculous.)

"Uh... Hello?" he said, slightly confused. He clearly underestimated this ship, an AI? This was... quite... rare, to say the least. He was curious if the Shields could last direct Cannon shots. He shrugged and said "I admit. I am impressed."

Birdsie said:
Sindri Volks
(Really? Chew-3PO. I understand OC engines, but this is getting quite ridiculous.)

"Uh... Hello?" he said, slightly confused. He clearly underestimated this ship, an AI? This was... quite... rare, to say the least. He was curious if the Shields could last direct Cannon shots. He shrugged and said "I admit. I am impressed."
"The shields are the same model as ones of a Star Destroyer, in a smaller size." He said with a neutral tone.

"Though the real name of the AI is AI-635."

Gabrygabra97 said:
"The shields are the same model as ones of a Star Destroyer, in a smaller size." He said with a neutral tone.
"Though the real name of the AI is AI-635."
Sindri Volks

Sindri looked at him and said "Alright, stop with the details, or I'll grow envious of you." with a casual, funny tone. He wasn't joking though, envy was not a good emotion to have. He had to stay away, from it. Especially due to the amount of knowledge he had. He kept looking around the ship, taking interest in everything he saw. He looked at Ut'chark and said "Let's go and recruit that 'army' of yours."

Birdsie said:
Sindri Volks
Sindri looked at him and said "Alright, stop with the details, or I'll grow envious of you." with a casual, funny tone. He wasn't joking though, envy was not a good emotion to have. He had to stay away, from it. Especially due to the amount of knowledge he had. He kept looking around the ship, taking interest in everything he saw. He looked at Ut'chark and said "Let's go and recruit that 'army' of yours."
"We'll be going to the other Ryloth's district, alright? Sit at the co-pilot seat." He sat at the Pilot seat and started the engines, they almost did no sound.

The ship left the space-port, flying towards the other district.

Sindri Volks

"We'll have to go back there at one time. My ship's still out there." with a slightly worried tone. He took the Co-pilot seat and ensured everything worked properly. He was under the impression of Ut'chark's ship, it was very advanced.

@Gabrygabra97

Users who are viewing this thread

Back