• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Wars: The Hidden Order

@Ichorblooded      Will you be making the rp today or later?

Last edited by a moderator:
You'd better not make this a regular role play...

Youll break my poor heart if it's not a hosted project. ;-;

If you don't plan on making a Hosted Project soon could you please allow us the CS so we can get started on that in the meantime?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Doctor Nope

@Destructus Kloud

@Abyss

@ReverseWells

@Quillicious

@Truthblade

@Abdel featherfall

@Phineas Forge

@Volfy

@gogojojo331

I am sorry for my leave of absence but as I am sure all of you were doing, I was bringing in the New Year with family, however I was also working on a hosted project that was taking a while. Regardless of those matters, I have returned and will work on getting the role play up in a timely fashion.

How many of you are still interested and would like the character sheet?

@Doctor Nope

@Destructus Kloud

@Abyss

@ReverseWells

@Quillicious

@Truthblade

@Abdel featherfall

@Phineas Forge

@Volfy

@gogojojo331

I am sorry for my leave of absence but as I am sure all of you were doing, I was bringing in the New Year with family, however I was also working on a hosted project that was taking a while. Regardless of those matters, I have returned and will work on getting the role play up in a timely fashion.

Course I'm still interested!

@Doctor Nope

@Destructus Kloud

@Abyss

@ReverseWells

@Quillicious

@Truthblade

@Abdel featherfall

@Phineas Forge

@Volfy

@gogojojo331

GIMMIE ALL THE SHEETS

Enthusiam is healthy! : D

BRING ME THAT CS OR I WILL DRINK THE BLOOD OF YOUR FOREFATHERS

I mean *ahem* whenever's good for you. Yes. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back