• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Wars: The Hidden Order

Loke Fullbuster

The Language Enthusiast
There had always been a fail-safe, a back up in case The Republic had been consumed by corruption or fallen. It was a plan created by Mace Windu and Master Yoda. A group of padawans who were trained under former Jedi to restore balance to the Galaxy. This was dubbed the "Hidden Order" as Mace Windu and Yoda were the only higher ups to know of its existance.

You are a member of the Hidden order. You and your fellow memyers assemble for practice as usual, but you can sense that somethings amiss... a disturbance in the force. You are informed that Master Windu has been killed, and that the Republic has fallen. Most are saddened by the news but know that this is what you have been trained for all of your lives, and although most of you are not even full grown adults, you know you can tackle anything that comes your way... that is until you realized you'be been discovered.

Sorry for the shoddy summary and description, basically this is a Star Wars role play about a secret group of padawans basically trained to save the galaxy if the Republic had somehow failed. Afterror Mace Windu is killed however, the group must attempt to escape the clutches of the clone army while being able to stop Anakin, and deal with a potential mole in the group. This role play will need padawans and 2 or more masters to train and guide them. Please let me know if you are interested below.

Master 1: @Ichorblooded

Master 2:

Padawans:

@Ichorblooded

Last edited by a moderator:
Aaaaaaand... Interested. :3

I don't mind being a master or a Padawan. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha, no worries man. I mean, it's a shame it died, I was really getting into it, but all's well that ends well. Now we have light sabers and stuff! >:)

Actually, now that I think about I'm probably gonna make a mentally unstable padawan with insane force powers from the getgo. Either that or he's already a master of the sword. You gotta pair crazy with powerful, that's what makes it terrifying. ;P

Well, if you go that route, I'd be forced to go the straight man route: the perfect, pacifist padawan type who is more concerned with living up to his master's expectations than everything else.

I might be interested in this, are any force sensitive species allowed?

I'd be ready get started on my character. Is it possible to create two?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back