• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Wars - The Force Awakens

TheDistantRose

An apparition looking for a host
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Looking to play as Kylo Ren in a setting before, during, or slightly after The Force Awakens!

Open to OC x Canon and Canon x Canon, my preference leans male [General Hux and Kylo is a fave] but I'll accept anyone really!

Looking for 2-3 paragraphs per response please

Here's a little more about me, plus a short writing sample, thanks for looking !

Hello! My name is Samson [ he/him] I am 25 and looking to roleplay with people 18+, as I am an adult myself. Romance is fine but not required.

“You have the blood of a Skywalker coursing through your veins.”

The crackling of worn leather gloves accompanied the sizzling hum of his saber. His dangerous gaze was illuminated with the red brilliance of anger--yet glazed over by the shadows of furious rage. Quivering, quaking rage. The kind that shakes a soul, scars a heart, or perhaps if you were so unlucky--your face. Failure was a wound that was tearing him apart. Ripping at him, gnawing and gnashing like the teeth of an unsatiated beast. Yes, yes he could feel it now. The flashing flow of the force enveloped him in waves of steady guidance. Enough to ease the murderous pounding at the back of his head. Enough to ease the squeeze of concern anchored in his throat. His eyes closed and for just a moment there was peace amongst the raging sea. There was quiet. A single burdened tear rolled down his cheek as the searing pain oh so familiar crept its way back in.

“I know.”

[ This is my first post so apologies in advance as I learn to navigate this site, thanks! ♡ ]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back