• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Wars: Secrets

Natevess

So, I've been toying with the idea of a roleplay based around the Star Wars universe. It will be set in the Clone Wars era, just after the Battle of Geonosis, when Obi-Wan reveals to the Order that Dooku had stated that a Sith was controlling the Senate. The Order, specifically the Council, has hand picked a group of Jedi, Clones, and other Republic Affiliates to investigate.

Last edited by a moderator:
I maybe interested. What roles are you accepting?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

This RP is brand new, so I'm accepting at least 2 more Jedi Masters, any amount of Jedi Knights, Clone Troopers, and any non-Clone/Jedi members of the Republic.

Hm. I'm involved in some games that are just getting off the ground. If they don't go anywhere, I'd most definitely be interested. Could I put in for a potential Yuzzem smuggler?

Hm. Perhaps a gun for hire? I don't mean to be difficult, but I'm looking for a way to have a character involved in the goings-on and not be a Jedi or in the army.

If not, that's cool. I can work with your guidelines. :)

You could be some sort of informant. The only reason I'm being so strict about positions is because that, from the nature of the Jedi, they don't seem to trust most outsiders, outside of the Senate and Kaminoans.

I can understand why you'd be opposed to Dice. I'm only going to implement them if people decide to just instantly wreck whatever encounter is happening, which has been a frequent problem in most RPs I've been in, not just in combat, but also in a social setting, where the characters just kind of put themselves off as the ultimate charismatic socialite, assuming that they simply pass whatever encounter there is, so, I promise I won't be implementing a dice system immediately, if at all.

In that case, I'd suggest merely censoring/banning/dismissing them. It's a lot easier, and doesn't give them the possibility of success. While dice does help stop godmodding and other annoying behavior, I find a GM who holds his ground dissuades them in general.

At the moment we have 1 clone and Jedi master, played by myself, a Mon Calamari Lieutenant, a Cathar Sergeant, and a Jedi Knight. I'm hoping for 8 people to join total.

Bump. I'm still looking for 2 or 3 other people to join. We have a Jedi Master, Jedi Knight, a Mon Calamari, a Cathar, a Padawan, a Clone Commando, and possibly an Arc Trooper.

Partly I'm somewhat apprehensive cause this seems more complicated than ANYTHING I've ever done by a mile. And cause I'm still stuck between commando , arc and whatever else.

I'm leaning towards commando now , though I'm not sure what to do with balance issues. Thing is commandos are by nature , compulsive min-maxers. I guess we need two more people , there's only two right now...

Ugh. I've gotta shit or get off the pot with this... I'll get something going on Sunday or Monday , as long as nothing crazy happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back