• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Wars RP? (Possible AU?)

KannaChan

Hey all! I've just recently gotten into Star Wars and now have a craving to roleplay it. Since my cravings can be very fickle, I've decided to give this a shot despite being a bit nervous!

My canon knowledge honestly isn't as well versed as it should be (limited only to the movies at the moment) but I'd love someone who can be patient and work with me, point out mistakes, and guide me so I can learn more about the universe! Having said that, I do kind of prefer something more AU based, whether only slightly AU or fully.

I prefer MxF pairings with the female role, but I'd be willing to give doubling a shot! At the moment, I'm mainly looking to pair my OC with another OC, or General Hux (where doubling will come into play). I'm very hesitant on canon pairings, but I'd be willing to give it a try for your half if we decide to double.

Note: I don't use real life faceclaims! I use realism/semi-realism drawings, or physical descriptions, but you may use real life faceclaims if you wish.

I'll also quickly go over some basics: I'm very easygoing! I don't mind grammar/spelling mistakes, and I write 1-4 paragraphs on average, per character/response. I can usually manage daily replies, but sometimes I might only be able to give one reply a week when my schedule picks up, so please keep that in mind.

I prefer to use either PM or email as a platform, and love chatting/plotting/having fun with partners, as it makes me more motivated and less likely to be scared off! Having said that, I'm ditch friendly. While I'd of course prefer to be told you've lost interest, I'll understand if you ditch for whatever reason and you can always message again in the future and ask to start something new.

If you're interested, I'd much prefer you to send me a message (if you can) because I might sometimes miss notifications, but posting here works too! Thanks for reading! ^^

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back