• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Wars RP Plots

Israel

Hello All,

For those who don't know me: I'm Israel (or Izzy) and I am a semi-advanced RPer. I have recently been craving Star Wars RPs. Each of the following plots are equally craved, so feel free to choose which you prefer. There is also a couple of polyamorous RPs that require three RPers, so if you want to do a one-on-one and a poly RP you are allowed. If you need help with your character's appearance, please reach out and I can make you one in SWTOR (Star Wars: The Old Republic).

1. MxF: A Twi'lek slave, or former slave, lands on Korriban to partake in the Sith Trials at the Sith Academy. There she experiences the harshness of the Sith Empire unlike what she has ever witnessed before. However, she is not alone. A young Zabrak descended from a distinguished Sith family is also participating in the Sith Trials. As they take on the trials given to them by the Sith overseers, both begin to rely on one another and a bond is formed.
  • Roles:
    • Twi'lek Sith: Open
    • Zabrak Sith: Me
2.MxMxF: Two young Jedi must join forces with a bounty hunter. The two Jedi are newly minted as Jedi Knights and are given their first major mission: to track down the elusive crimelord known as the Void Hawk and bring him to justice. However, the Jedi Order isn't the only one after the Void Hawk. The Galactic Republic has hired a well-renowned bounty hunter to track down the villain. When the three meet4, it starts out rather rough but slowly the three begin to rely on one another.
  • Roles:
    • Male Jedi Knight: Me
    • Female Jedi Knight: Open
    • Male Bounty Hunter: Open
3. MxM: A young Jedi knight is sent out on an undercover mission to Balmorra to investigate a Sith mission transpiring on the world. Meanwhile a Mandalorian mercenary is sent out to take down the Jedi, whom he thinks is an SIS agent. The Mandalorian is able to track down the Jedi to the Imperial Spaceport, whom is trying to escape the planet. When the Jedi offers a challenge to the mercenary, the Mandalorian's honor dictates that he accepts the challenge. The Jedi defeats the Mandalorian in the challenge, which means the Mandalorian must help the Jedi. This would make the Mandalorian public enemy of both the Sith and Imperials.
  • Roles:
    • Jedi Knight: Me
    • Mandaloarian: Open
4. MxMxF: What do two Mandalorian mercenaries and a Jedi Knight have in common? Apparently a doddering old Sith rogue. The Jedi Knight was a victim on her planet of Shili (home planet of the Togruta), as a young child she witnessed the slaughtering of her people by this particular Sith. While this had been over two decades ago, the Sith had made even more enemies in the Sith Empire and their allies. This has led the Sith Empire to put a bounty on the head of the rogue. This specifically garners the attention of two young Mandalorians who want to prove themselves among their peers and make a name for themselves.
  • Roles:
    • Togruta Jedi Knight: Open
    • Mandalorian Mercenary: Me
    • Mandalorian Mercenary: Open
5. MxMxF: A Twi'lek Jedi, a Zabrak Sith, and a Human Mandalorian walk into a Tatooine Cantina... it's not a joke. The Jedi accused of a crime she did not commit must hide from the Galactic Republic and Jedi Order. The Sith has been accused of trying to reform the Sith Empire by bringing his fellow Sith to the light side of the force. Meanwhile the Mandalorian is there for both of their heads. From a tense situation leads to a conversation between the three. Perhaps there is more to this galaxy than Sith Empire, Galactic Republic, and Jedi Order.
  • Roles:
    • Twi'lek Jedi: Open
    • Zabrak Sith: Me
    • Human Mandalorian: Open

Hummm.
I think there might be a hole in my heart that only a Star Wars RP can fill.
For the overwhelming majority of SW games in my life, I've always mained Mandos. So those are my favorite, but I honestly think I could go for any of em.
Not gonna lie, never tried a poly. But I'm also not gonna lie by saying I won't try it!

Sounds cool. I'll give any of the ideas a shot. Order of preference from most favorable to least:

1, 2, 4, 5, 3

Cazimir X Cazimir X I know what you mean. A lot of my plots contain Mandalorians (btw, the bounty hunter in plot 2 can be a Mandalorian as well). Please pick whichever plots you find favorable.

Gowi Gowi I would be happy to do plot 1 with you! We can also do plots 2 and 4 if we get an interested party (such as Caz if they interested in either plot).

Cazimir X Cazimir X I know what you mean. A lot of my plots contain Mandalorians (btw, the bounty hunter in plot 2 can be a Mandalorian as well). Please pick whichever plots you find favorable.

Gowi Gowi I would be happy to do plot 1 with you! We can also do plots 2 and 4 if we get an interested party (such as Caz if they interested in either plot).
Appreciate it. Let me know when you decide.

Appreciate it. Let me know when you decide.

I'm down for either of those! As long as I can be a Mando 😁 if y'all have no preference than I suppose I'll flip a coin

After we get underway, I can assess whether or not I can commit to a second one and in that case sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back