• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Star Wars RP (Desperate)

SerenaStark

Marvel's Minon
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hey friends! 

I'm looking for a Star Wars rp as the title suggests! I am looking for a master x padawan pairing (platonic). Also, this rp would take place during either the Clone Wars or the original triology. I was hoping for someone to play Obi Wan Kenobi for my female OC. I am willing to double as well wither either canon x canon, canon x OC, or OC x OC. For your pairing, I can play either a male or female, and I am ok with any sexuality. If you choose to have romance with your pairing that is perfectly fine! Also, I am able to play a few extra side characters. I only ask that if you have me play side characters that you play a few as well!

I can write anything from 1 liners to multiple paragraphs, but do note that if you ask me to write 3-4 paragraphs, it will take longer for me to reply. I am very active (multiple replies a day) and if for some reason I can't reply as I usually do, I will let you know! 

If you have any questions, feel free to post them below. Otherwise, PM is the best way to let me know that you are interested! Hope to hear from you!

Last edited by a moderator:
While I love Obi Wan, I'm not into Star Wars canon. I'm totally down for some Star Wars OC, however. 

I would be down but is it only to play Obi Wan? Or are you fine with any canon character or even an OC.

I'm really only looking for an Obi Wan but I am willing to double so if you have another character in mind you can definitely feel free to play them and I can play another character of your choice :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back