• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ☼ Star Wars RP (1x1)

Ceylia

Coffee Addict
Heyho!
It’s been a while since I last made a post like this one, but I’m happy to do a new one since I’m craving a new sort fo fandom and RP with that:

Star Wars

I would be happy to find someone willing to rp it with me! But first, here are the rules:

RULES
  • I won’t play any male characters unless we agreed on doubling and I’m not sure about it yet
  • Please, write at least 2-3 paragraphs. If it’s more, it’s amazing, but if it’s less, I can probably write back less and I’ve had complains in the past ‘that I wouldn’t write enough’ if they gave me only five lines.
  • Don’t ghost. If you don’t want to continue, tell me, and I won’t be mad at you. It feels worse to get ghosted.
  • You don’t have to be online 24/7, but at least one reply every three days would be nice. If it takes longer, just tell me.
  • I’m willing to play in RPNation’s PMs or over Discord!
Let’s get to the interesting part. I will probably add something here and there since this is just the base of craving and I haven’t thought of much more detail yet and I also like to plot with my partner, instead of using THIS ONE plot and no adjustments. Feel free to message me your own ideas!
Bold - my preferred role
Underlined - craving

Kylo Ren x OC
Hux x OC
Han Solo x OC

Poe Dameron x OC
Anakin x OC
OC x OC
Kylo Ren x Rey
Han x Leia

AN EXCEPTION FROM THE FIRST RULE
Poe Dameron x Finn
(I’m fine with either role.)

PM me if you’re interested!​

I don't know much 1x1 RPs but I'd be willing to try, though (preferably) it'd have to be two original characters teaming up for some badass adventure.

How do you feel about somekind of soldier-force user combination?

Ceylia Ceylia

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back