• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Wars {Rey x OC} Warning: TLJ Spoilers

kalopsia.

๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š, ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ.
Hello! I am looking for someone who would like to portray Rey in a rp I have been craving.

It goes a little something like this...

Taking place shortly after the events of Episode: VIII -- Rey and the Resistance are hiding out on a small planet in the Outer Rim. As they attempt to recruit others and pick up the pieces from their latest battle, a young girl barely younger than Rey appears on the front steps of the Resistance base. She claims to be the daughter of Luke Skywalker. She was sent into hiding shortly after Ben Solo was corrupted by Snoke. The pain she felt from her father's death has drawn her out of hiding and she looks to Rey to guide her in the ways of the Force. Together, along with the Resistance, the pair must fight against the First Order and save Ben Solo. Will Rey, with the help of Luke's daughter be able to turn Kylo Ren?

The relationship would be more like a Jedi Master x Jedi Padawan. I thought that this may be an interesting pairing as Rey herself is still learning about the Force, and is faced with guiding her own apprentice.
Also, I do not care whether Rey uses a saber staff if you prefer. Or, she can repair and continue to use Anakin's lightsaber. We can discuss this in a PM.

I also don't mind doubling, although I must admit I'm not the best at it. I will do it anyway and play male characters only as a double.

If you are interested, let me know and I will send you a PM of my OC and we can discuss further details there.
I hope we can create an epic story together!

May the Force be with you!

Bump

Bump

Tiny Bump

Hey! I'm interested in this. I've been looking to play Rey for a while, and I like meeting other people's OCs. Message me if you're still looking!

Hey! Can I pm you as soon as Iโ€™m not on mobile?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back