• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Wars: Resurgence

Jagson

One Thousand Club
The war of the rebellion is over. The war for the Republic has just begun.

With the death of the Emperor and most competent officers in the battle of Endor the Empire started to loose badly. Within five months Curresant was under the control of the newly formed New Republic. What was left of the Empire retreated into the outer rim. The Republic considered this a victory and didn't pursue them.

Three years later the Empire emerged from the darkness of space and launched a devastating attack destroying a fleet of ships and taking control of Fondor. This was just the beginning as the Empire launched several well coordinated attacks. With a mysterious new leader the Empire showed they were back and ready to deal with the usurpers

Hows this RP going to look? Its post empire so force sensitives are likely few and far I. Between if any.

Will there be force sensitives OCs in this RP?

If yes, is there a limit? Will it be 1 per RPer or like 3 or something for the entire RP?

If no, what about canon ones?

I prefer playing as non force sensitive characters myself, but I don't wanna be the only person that isn't force sensitive if everyone else is.

Two more questions, is there a clear protagonist/antagonist side? I imagine if there is its probably the rebel side since they're always the protagonists. I wanted to ask anyways because in some star wars RPs you have characters on both sides.

last question, how story focused do you intend to make this? Some RPs are heavily main story oriented to keep RPers focused on a goal and some are more casual allowing characters next or in between missions.

I may be interested.

As this is three years after ROTJ there will be a few force sensitive characters to form a New Jedi Order but I'll limit that to about three originals(Including my main NR character) as for Canon someone can play Luke ,Ashoka, or other confirmed (or speculated) alive force sensitive but again keep that to a minimum maybe three

Primarily this will focus on non force sensitives.

The New Republic are the protagonists but Imperial characters are definitely allowed who doesn't want to play a bad guy.

As for the last question. I want it to focus on the plot but if there are ideas or side quests people want to do than we'll focus on that. If that makes any sense to you.

Multiple characters are allowed

Okay cool. If this turns into in RP, I'm willing to give it a shot. If this RP happens, then I'll probably use my trandoshan smuggler, Hesssyk Ussk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back