• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Star Wars - Open Universe, Chat

Not Calm Not Calm

Veyti's in plainclothes, her weaponry is both old Clone Wars era weaponry and her actual armour is stored away and is Imperial relic.

Basically she'd more likely get taken as some former military bounty hunter or mercenary that aught else.
Oh. Right, I'll change up the post then~

Maybe we could have them discover some dark plot in the Underworld? Maybe not something grand, but like an impending plot by a gangster to take of the the Under City? Our characters are pretty clandestine (Some more than others).

Maybe we could have them discover some dark plot in the Underworld? Maybe not something grand, but like an impending plot by a gangster to take of the the Under City? Our characters are pretty clandestine (Some more than others).
This would make sense.

Veyti is definitely nosing about too, and if she comes off as militaristic that could certainly draw unwanted attention to her... and, you know, the people she associates with.

Perhaps an impending gang war then?

Also, I think because the responses have come in fast it got missed by accident Not Calm Not Calm but Rathalosa's Quirn(the Trandoshan bounty hunter) took a potshot at Rucy.

It may just be easiest to say that he took the shot after Veyti's introduction and Rucy's response.

It's the day before thanksgiving for all the Americans. Lots of people are likely somewhat busy or preoccupied.

Fair enough. I'm thinking of putting together two gangs for a bit of a gang war we could get dragged into.

OooooOOooOooooOOooOOoooOOOOOoooOo sounds dope

Whitescar Syndicate vs Crymorah Syndicate type deal or OG gangs?
Original ones, ones we can do damage to and it won't really matter. Ones more up and coming, the other just one you don't want to cross. Not that not wanting to cross them will matter much, but yea.

Sorry, I've been sleeping, and I have work in an hour. I doubt I'll be getting a post up today, and tomorrow is Thanksgiving, so probably no post then either.

Not a problem. I think everyone has a solid understanding of Thanksgiving and the like.

Hey I have a question.

Can I have a character who pilots a Tripod-like walker that is armed with rockets, as well as a 170mm cannon, two 40mm cannons, a 13mm roof mounted machine gun and a War of The Worlds style Heat Ray?

I'm sorry if this seems odd but I'm actually really interested in this Rp and want to try to be something unique.

th

Users who are viewing this thread

Back